Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November Favorites




I'm a little late with my November Favorites. Last month went by so fast, I can't believe it's already December. I'm sure I'll be thinking the same thing in just a few more weeks!


 

Makeup:

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte-
I kept reaching for this shadow during November. I'd either add it to the inner corner or the center of my eye lid to brighten up my eye area or keep it simple and pat it all over the lid. I love how shimmery this shade is and how well it wears throughout the day.
Check out my full review with swatches. 

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Standout-
I didn't start using this until the middle of the month (when I hauled it), but it's been a favorite for sure. I love the color and how long wearing this shade is on my lips. Check out this FOTD to see it in action. Also, I really like the minty scent. Which reminds me...

EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint-
I'm hooked! The Sweet Mint scent smells so minty and refreshing. This waxy balm is long wearing; I apply this before bed and it stays on all night long. I believe it's helped to keep my lips from re-chapping. 





Polish:

Wet n Wild Mega Last Polish in Sugar Coat-
This is my type of polish. I love fun colors, but there's nothing quite like a clean classic shade like Sugar Coat. It's really refreshing for me. See it in my NOTD.




Random Favorites:

Scent:

Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co Autumn candle-
This is one of my all time favorite candle scents from Bath & Body Works. It smells like a brisk fall day. I love the scent of apples accompanied by a light woodsy scent. 


College Football:
FSU football-
I love watching Florida State play, especially when they beat the Gators. :)

Go NOLES!

Honorable Mention: 
UCF football-
I've gotta mention my other alma mater (I went to FSU and UCF); they've had a great season too!


Snack:

Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate-
These are bite sized dark chocolates with a chewy center made of Pomegranate (and a couple other fruit flavors). They're rich and tart and oh so good!


Heater:

Everstar Oscillating Room Heater-
I did say Random Favorites... I've had this heater for years and it's still working great. It can take the chill out of the room in a matter of minutes and can heat a large space quickly. It's compact, light, and portable. It has safety features that make it safe to use around pets or children. It automatically turns off if it tips over and the heater never becomes too hot to touch. This will be a favorite of mine all winter long. 


Hope your November was great and
that you (who were celebrating) had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a Happy Chanukah!



In The Comments:
Let me know what some of your favorites were during November. 

 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Favourites Mine has to be my grapefruit hand softner It really made a difference to my cracked skin

    Carrieanne x
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeup favorites! I loved my Lorac Pro and Nars One NIght Stand palette this month.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine! They both seem like great palettes!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.