Monday, December 9, 2013

CVS Clearance Haul


It's CVS clearnace time again! Select beauty products are 50% or 75% off and sometimes marked with pink or green stickers. I showed restraint, but still took advantage of some of the great deals. 

My local CVS didn't have any of the clearance items marked (with clearance stickers) so I shopped using Nouveau Cheap's CVS Clearance List. G (from Nouveau Cheap) adds known clearance items to her master list. If in doubt, you can price check any item in the store by scanning it at the red box (the one that prints coupons).

Alright, now onto the haul!



50% Off Items:

CoverGirl Single Eye Shadows in Mink and Brown Smolder
Each are regularly $3.99. On clearance for $1.99.
I already own Mink, but it's broken. For $2 (before my CoverGirl coupon) I decided to just replace my old one. As for Brown Smolder... well it just looked like a nice brown.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Blue Had Me At Hello
Regularly $4.99. On clearance for $2.49.
I got this one for my mom; I thought it would look nice with her blue eyes. 

Milani The Multitasker Face Powder in Light
Regularly $9.50. On clearance for $4.75.
I've read good reviews on this powder foundation and want to give it a try myself.


75% Off Items:

Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer in Bronzed and Chic-
Regularly $12.99. On clearance for $3.25.
This is another product I've heard good reviews on. I thought I'd give this bronzer a try. I hope it works out on my fair skin.

Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow-
Regularly $10.79. On clearance for $2.69.
I've yet to try a cream blush, so I thought I'd give this one a shot.

Revlon ColorStay Smoky Shadow Stick in Torched-
Regularly $8.99. On clearance for $2.25.
I saw Tiffany D. (Makeup by Tiffany D.) used this in a video a long time ago. When I saw it was on clearance I decided it was time to try it myself.






I spent $19.41 and saved $35.82 before coupons, CVS ExtraBucks, and taxes. My out of pocket cost ended up being $15.51 and a total savings of $40.82. That's a pretty sweet deal.

I'll be visiting another CVS soon. There were a couple specific items that I was looking for that weren't in stock.

Wanna see more? Search #CVSclearance on Instagram to see what others have purchased from CVS.

I haven't opened any of the items yet; I had to take pictures first #bbloggerproblems haha. Let me know in the comments if there's anything in particular you'd like a review on.

Also...


In The Comments:
Have you shopped the CVS Clearance Sale?
Let me know what you've picked up or what's on your wishlist.


28 comments:

  1. Wow you got a lot of stuff && saved a lot of money!! Is the clearance sale still going on? I want to check it out now. Lol :)


    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I'm not sure when it ends, but it should run for a couple more weeks- hopefully :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh so jealous of that sale! And what you picked up, I really want to try Milani and wet and wild but we don't have either in England :(

    Katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a bummer. I keep forgetting that they don't sell Malini there either.

      Delete
  3. I got that revlon cream blush in the clearance too, I used it this morning with the real technique expert face brush it is AMAZING! So pretty and subtle, you gotta let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to try it with that brush too.

      Delete
  4. This looks like a great bunch of products. Plus your savings are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. zomg what an amazing deal!!! again *grumble grumble* about canadian drugstore prices.

    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know, sometimes drugstore prices are about the same the non-drugstore options.

      Delete
  6. Excellent haul! I'm avoiding spending extra money on cosmetics right now (cry) so I've been avoiding CVS... those deals seem pretty irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too, but I made an exception for the clearance sale :)

      Delete
  7. Great haul Nikki! I use that Revlon Smoky Shadow Stick all the time and I love it!!! :)

    Kendra
    beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear you like it! I'm going to give it a try tomorrow.

      Delete
  8. I have that Wet N Wild blues palette-- I love it. (I paid $5 for it at 5 Below a couple months ago.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you telling me that. I hope she loves it too.

      Delete
  9. you got some great stuff girl ! thanks for following my blog on bloglovin !! i am following you back via bloglovin :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC as well :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WTFH ;-; so jealous of this haul, considering how inexpensive these products are??!?!
    I've been lusting after that Revlon blush for MONTHS, STUFF IN CANADA NEVER GOES ON SALE :(
    The embossing on the Milani powder is too gorgeous!
    (ha, that universal bblogger feel. I've had products sitting unopened for weeks because I didn't get around to photographing them earlier)
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that delays using something for pictures.

      Sorry to hear about the lack of sales in Canada. That sucks :/

      Delete
  11. Wow you got some great things for such a great deal! Here in Germany make up products never go on sale so I'm kind of jelous! Haha :-)

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to think only the US has sales and coupons. It sucks that other people can't get the same amazing deals.

      Delete
  12. great deal! you have there some great stuff. What about we follow each other? Just let me know.
    Love, M.
    http://my-dailybasis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the products you got on your haul girlie! I really should pick a couple things up...but I've broken the bank several times over this month! The Revlon Photoready Bronzer has been on my to get list for awhile now...but I haven't justifed getting it with the amount of bronzer I use!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly ever use bronzer, but figured I'd give it a shot.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.