Monday, November 4, 2013

Your Opinion Please


I want to hear from you! 
Yes, you! 

I'm going to level with you-- I didn't have a post planned for today; I've been sick in bed since Thursday. I rarely have posts scheduled in advanced or ready to go for situations like this, but I'm going to try to start planning ahead. That's where you, my lovely readers/followers, come in...


I'd like to take this opportunity to check in with you and hopefully get some feedback or suggestions for future posts. I'd appreciate it if you'd share the types of posts you'd like to see from me in the future. Pretty please, with a cherry on top!


To help you help me, here are some things I'd like for you to consider:


What types of post are your favorites or do you enjoy most from me?

What would you like to see more of on Fairest's Favorites in the future?

Do you have any special requests for future post (or videos)?


As always, you can share your thoughts or requests with me in the comments (at the end of each post-- including this one) or by email (sent through the contact field).


Hopefully my antibiotics will do their job and I'll be feeling better by Wednesday so I can have a new post up for you.    


I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you. 
Thanks in advance for your input! 

14 comments:

  1. feel better! :( I don't have any specific requests but I always love favourites posts, like favourite lipsticks or favourite blue polish or favourite blushes for fall etc.

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! I want to do more top favorites posts in the future- I just need to figure out now to narrow them down :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, feel better! I love your product reviews and your NOTDs, but all of your posts are great :)

    Charming Silence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I'll get working on more reviews and I'm sure to do more NOTD's, a couple of my nails have started to chip so there may be another coming up soon :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I really like your NOTD and FOTD posts or tags. But I really enjoy all of your posts!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amelie! I appreciate your help too. I'm going to do the Would You Rather tag that you tagged me in tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. Hope you feel better soon!

    But as far as future post go, you know I love everything you do. I especially love your reviews though! They are so thorough and honest and I can trust your opinion. I've never been let down by a product you've recommended. I also really like your make up looks!
    It would also be great if you did a "gift idea's" post. Haha I know this could be hard, but I wanted to throw out a real idea, not just tell you how great your posts already are (which they are)!

    Looking forward to see what you come up with!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! I appreciate it and I will get started on more reviews asap! I'm glad you really enjoy them and the products work well for you too!

      I love your Gift Ideas post idea. That seems like it could be really fun to put together. I'll need to start planning and coming up with ideas so I can post that soon! :) I'm excited! Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete
  5. 1. Val's idea is a good one: gift ideas! It's timely for the season and since you're such a good shopper, you could probably give some nice tips about when to shop sales or even stock up to save! (I'm thinking Bath and Body Works! haha)

    2. Videos of you applying cool eye looks. I'm a visual learner so I love to watch someone doing it so I can figure out how to replicate it. Stills are okay, but I get so much more out of the live shots (like your awesome zombie makeup tutorial!)

    3. I like OOTD posts. I'd love to see some more of those AND even some more of you replicating a "famous" look for less!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Val's gift idea and the smart shopper twist would make it helpful for sticking to a budget.

      I want to film a video and have tried to do another (after the zombie one), but I can't get my camera to work right. I will keep working on it and I'm sure to figure it out soon! Maybe my eyes wont be so puffy and runny by then :)

      I really like posts that replicate looks. Kendra (from Beauty by Kendra C) does these Pinterest recreation looks from outfits she likes on pinterest. I really like those and want to start doing them myself!

      Thanks for the suggestions and your support Natalie!

      Delete
  6. I love review with swatches posts and favorites.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I know just what I want to review next... and there will be swatches!

      Delete
  7. feel better!! i thinke natalie summed up a few good suggestions!

    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.