Friday, November 15, 2013

OOTD: Oxblood Pants


Almost a year to the day, I did my very first Outfit Of The Day post (see here). I was wearing a pair of oxblood/burgundy pants that I showed in my Oxblood color trend post. As a nod to that OOTD, I thought I'd wear the same pants in today's OOTD. Think of it as a modified Flashback Friday.


It's been chilly here, in Pennsylvania; defiantly sweater weather. I paired a 3/4 length sleeve, minty blue sweater from New York & Company with the Ci Sono oxblood pants from Marshall's.



For added warmth (and cuteness) I added a tan ruffle scarf. It reminds me of something from Anthropology, but I believe it was from Kohl's, but the tag is gone.


Nine West flats

I slipped on a pair of tan moccasins from Nine West. They coordinate with my scarf and I like that. :)


Jessica Simpson cross body bag

I decided to switch purses today and carry just the essentials in this Jessica Simpson blue cross body bag


TJ Max earrings, Tiffany's ball bracelet, turquoise bracelet (by me), David Yurman heart bracelet

Lastly, I have on CZ earrings and stacked a couple silver bracelets and a turquoise bracelet together.


I noticed that my OOTD posts have change a little bit over the course of a year. It's interesting how things evolve. Do you prefer my current format, my old format, or something in between?



In The Comments:
Do you routinely wear the same clothing pieces together 
or do you usually mix things up?





12 comments:

  1. I tend to wear the same pieces of clothing together! I'm a boring sold and need a lot of inspiration to jump out of my little comfort zone of a box! Love the outfit dear :D I now want oxblood plants like the ones you have XD
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I have a particular outfit I love, I tend to wear it the same every time, but I try to push myself to try different combos.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit! The color of the pants is so pretty and I like how you styled them. You look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the sunshine award.

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cozy but still put together and I love the mint with the oxblood :) Very cute!

    Charming Silence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure if the mint blue would work with the pants, but I actually really like it, glad you do too!

      Delete
  5. LOVE those pants!! Oxblood is such an amazing color! Great post Nikki!!

    Kendra
    beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jeans/trousers look fab! I love coloured skinnies! You look great and I am in love with those shoes too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to wear the shoes one last time before the weather got too cold.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.