Friday, October 11, 2013

Wishlist: Scarves


It's feeling like fall and that got me thinking... I need some scarves! I don't just wanna keep warm, I wanna look cute too. I'm looking to add to my collection with new ones in bold colors, fun patterns, and warm knits. 


Wishlist: 
Clockwise from top Left 

Forever21 Classic Woven Scarf in Blue-
I love this rich blue and it's a popular color for Fall. If you haven't already, check out my post on Pantone Fall 2013 Color Trends.

ModCloth Chill Out On The Town Scarf in Teal-
This looks so cozy and the mint color looks very winter appropriate.

H&M Knitted Tube Scarf in Dark Pink-
Again, another color included in Pantone Fall 2013 Color Trends. I really like this shade.

Target Twisted Neck Snood Scarf in Ivory-
This chunky knit looks so warm and would be a great universal color that would go with most outfits. 

Aldo Kalina Scarf in Brown-
I'd love a leopard print scarf and this one is a definite a possibility.

Aeropostale Solid Fringed Scarf in Radiant Coral-
I love this bright coral shade and think it could match my JCrew flats

Old Navy Lightweight Sweater Scarf in Heather Grey-
This sweater scarf looks incredibly soft and warm. I love this gray shade, but it's available in other colors as well. 

Aldo Cinthia Scarf in Midnight Black-
I'm always going to be attracted to black and white combos and this scarf is no exception. The contrast between the two colors accentuates the texture of this knit scarf. 
 
JCrew Waffle Infinity Scarf in Cranberry Punch-
This is similar to the H&M scarf (mentioned above), but it's brighter and looks like it would be a little softer too. 

Target Merona Knit Scarf in Coral-
This is another one that I think might match my JCrew flats, the color looks so pretty and bright. I love coral and don't think it should be reserved for the summer months. 

Old Navy Lightweight Sweater Scarf in Black Stripe-
This scarf incorporates three of my most worn colors so it will basically go with everything. Since it's mixing stripes and color blocking it's definitely not boring. 

H&M Leopard Print Scarf-
Again, I really want a leopard scarf and this one is another contender. :)


Do you like wearing scarves? 
Let me know in the comments what colors or patterns are you drawn to this Fall/Winter? 

6 comments:

  1. I love scarves as well. They are such a cute accessory and can really spice up an otherwise plain outfit. I'll definitely be adding to my collection soon, and I like a lot of the scarves on your wishlist. :) I'm a new follower, and I'd love if you followed me back!! :)

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, Baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following Sarah!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the Twisted Neck Snood Scarf from Target! Looks super cozy!! Great picks!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to stop into my local Target soon to see if it's as nice and cozy as it looks!

      Delete
  3. No such thing as too many scarves. Ever!
    I love the leopard print ones and the old navy black, grey and white one!!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so; they're fun and practical!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.