Monday, October 14, 2013

OOTD: Fall Color Trends - Emerald & Acai


It's been a while since I've done an OOTD, but I wanted to share this one with all of you because I've incorporated a couple of the Pantone Fall 2013 colors into my look. It's not too late to check out my post on Fall Color Trends if you haven't already done so. I've combined a top in the Acai shade (or purple) with an Emerald Green sweater.


Target Mossimo Layering Tank and New York & Co Crop Shrug Sweater

I paired a long, purple tank from Target with a cropped, emerald green shrug sweater from New York & Co. Cropped sweaters are generally shortening, but I really like wearing them because of my long torso; they help to keep me in proportion. 


Forever21 Jean

I've tucked my dark wash, skinny jeans from Forever21 inside my black boots from Target. Pairing dark jeans with the black boots helps to create a longer look to my legs because they aren't as visually broken up. Since my tank is so long (so my undies don't show when sitting), I wanted to keep my legs from looking too short. 

Target Boots


My favorite part of the outfit I'm wearing is my statement necklace that I found at TJ Max. It includes three different jewel tones ranging from blue to green. A simple pair of silver hoops is perfect for keeping the earrings from competing with the necklace. 


TJ Max Statement Necklace


Lastly, my nails seem to match my outfit perfectly! Check out my previous NOTD to see a close up of OPI Peace & Love & OPI


Have you incorporated any of the Fall color trends into your outfits? 
Let me know in the comments which colors you've been wearing the most. 


14 comments:

  1. You look so cute in this outfit! Both colors look really good on you. And I really like the boots!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like wearing jewel tones.

      Delete
  2. love the necklace! what a great simple look. the colors make it that much more awesome
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was at an Oktoberfest party and wanted to be comfortable & casual, but still look nice.

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful colours together - you look beautiful!
    Now following :)

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the color combo and thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. The necklace is perfect! I love the jewel tones throughout the outfit :)

    Charming Silence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks! I love this necklace a lot.

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty!
    http://urbanbeautyblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.