Monday, October 28, 2013

NOTD: Wet n' Wild Night Prowl


There's only a few days left until Halloween so I wanted to select a polish that would be fitting for the holiday. In last weeks NOTD I showed how to created a festive Spooky Eye nail. I understand that not everyone is into nail art so this week I've come up with another option that's simple, but fun, and will get you ready for the 31st!


I applied a base coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty.


I added two coats of Wet n' Wild Wild Shine polish in Night Prowl. One coat would also work, but I wanted my nails to be super sparkly. 

Night Prowl is a black base polish with purple glitter. While this can be worn at any time, I thought it would be perfect for Halloween.

This polish is much more glittery than it is in the photo.

The glitter polish dries with a somewhat gritty finish so I added Essie Good To Go top coat to leave my nails with a smooth, with a shinny finish.



Be sure to check out The Halloween Tag that I created with Kendra (Beauty by Kendra C). We'd love to hear your answers; 
be sure to let us know (in the comments or by tweeting us) if you do the tag.


In The Comments:
Will you be doing anything special with 
your nails, makeup, or wardrobe for Halloween this year?



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE ❤❤❤ Night Prowl so much! It's such a great glitter polish for such a great price! Plus it IS perfect for this festive spooky season!!

    Kendra
    beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the nail art you did using this polish!

      Delete
  2. Love the purple glitter in this. It makes it more interesting than your traditional black. I'm wearing Essie's the lace is on

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a vibrant color- love it :)

      Delete
  3. i really like the subtle glitter here. it makes the black less harsh and more interesting w/o being super outthere. more sophisticated
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice little surprise mixed in :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.