Friday, September 13, 2013

Wishlist: Statement Necklaces


I had a lot of fun with my last post, Pantone Fall 2013 Color Trends. There was a lot of online window shopping required to come up with my inspiration pictures. I love browsing and always end up bookmarking my favorites. I came across so many great items, but couldn't include them all in that post. There's no way I can afford to buy everything, but I can still create a wishlist and share with you some of my favorite Statement Necklaces that I found.


Wishtlist: 
Statement Necklaces

Target Bib Cluster Stone Necklace in Silver- $29.99
I've seen this in person and Oh My! It's so eye catching. I included this same necklace, but in a different color in my Pantone Fall 2013 Color Trends post.

Stella & Dot Serenity Necklace- $198
I adore this beautiful necklace with Turquoise and Jade stones. Since it's natural stone, no two necklaces will be exactly the same- that makes it all the more special. 

Target Lonna & Lilly Enamel Circle Frontal Necklace in Black- $18.75
This necklace looks really elegant. I love the crystal links against the black discs.

ModCloth Happily Ever Abalone Necklace- $16.99
There something about abalone that just draws me in. I can get lost looking at these beautiful shells with ocean blues and greens.

JCrew Layered Circle Necklace in Crystal- $44.50
There is something sweet and feminine about this necklace. The placement of the crystals reminds me of flowers and give the necklace an antique feel. It's also available in Pale Turquoise.

JCrew Neon Tile Collar Necklace in Brilliant Flame- $36.50
I'm drawn to the boldness of this necklace. I think the crystal combined with the bright coral is especially striking.

Target Fashion Statement Necklace with Long Dangles in Gold/Black- $16.99
I have a necklace similar to this; it has the "dangles", but with a more rustic feel. I like how clean and sleek this necklace looks and I'm sure it would look even better on.

BaubleBar Gold Illusion Curb Collar- $36
I've been seeing lots of these thicker chain necklaces. It's interesting how the gold chain is broken up with the clear links and adds a contemporary twist.

BaubleBar Tortoise Oval Link Collar- $28
I've been seeing a lot of tortoise necklaces lately. This one doesn't look as visually heavy as others and it still incorporates the tortoise shell look that I like.

Forever21 Mod Colorblocked Chain-Link Necklace in Cream/Black- $8.80
Seriously? This is a necklace from Forever21? It's so modern looking with its bold black and cream rectangle and gold tone links. 

Forever21 Flat Lacquered Bib Necklace in Black/Gold- $10.80
I'm surprised this too is from Forever21. The black lacquer is so shiny and sleek; I love it paired with the gold.

BaubleBar Tortoise Link Strand- $34
Again... I really like tortoise necklaces. Actually, I've actually already included this one on my BaubleBar Wishlist in my BaubleBar Haul and Review post, but I still like it and I still want it! :)


Bonus:

ModCloth Shape Your Style Necklace in Hearts- $11.99
Alright, since I repeated an entry, I'll throw in an extra necklace. It's not a statement necklace, but seriously- how cute is this tri-heart necklace with Gold, Rose Gold, and Silver hearts?



What's your favorite site to shop online? Let me know in the comments where you love to look for new fashion jewelry. 

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I could look at pretty jewelry all day long.

      Delete
  2. So pretty. The Forever 21 chain-link cream & black one is my favorite!

    Charming Silence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's so reasonably priced! I'm going to have to take a trip to the mall sometime soon :)

      Delete
  3. My favourite one is the bottom row, 2nd from the left! So gorgeous!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so obsessed with statement necklaces lately - esp crystal ones. I really want one hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think crystal ones look so pretty- they go with (just about) everything and are just so sparkly!

      Delete
  5. I love statement necklaces!! Forever 21 sells some beautiful ones. I love the first one you chose from Target :)

    xx- missmacbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so stinkin' pretty. I had to pick up a few things at Target when I spotted that... I resisted and didn't leave with it, but now it's still on my mind.

      Delete
  6. I love statement necklaces!! Forever 21 sells some beautiful ones. I love the first one you chose from Target :)

    xx- missmacbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever21 is a great place to find current jewelry- it's so affordable :)

      Delete
  7. ebay ebay ebay! seriously. type in bubble necklaces or bib necklaces ad you'll find tons of stuff for super cheap!!
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to start browsing on there again. I normally find jewelry I like, but there always things shipping from China.The last time I bought something on eBay from China it took months to get to me. It felt painful waiting that long! Tad dramatic, but still :)

      Delete
  8. ebay ebay ebay! seriously. type in bubble necklaces or bib necklaces ad you'll find tons of stuff for super cheap!!
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the last necklace it's so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish we had bauble bar here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( So sorry you have to miss out... have you checked out Shoplately.com? They have a lot of jewelry (similar to BaubleBar) and I think they'll start shipping internationally soon.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.