Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The ABC's Of Me

 
If you're at all familiar with my blog, you know I have a soft spot for tag posts. I love reading them and I like to do them myself. I can't remember where I first saw this tag because I came across it a while ago. I thought the ABC's of me was a cute tag and I hope you do too!



The ABC's Of Me

Addictions: 
Chocolate & Ice Cream 
 
Bed size: 
Queen
 
Chore you hate:
Vacuuming &
Washing my makeup brushes
 
Dogs or cats:
 Cats
I've had two cats (that I loved).
 
Essential start of your day: 
This might be TMI, but I have to pee as soon as I wake up.
I can't think straight before I do.
 
Favorite color: 
 This is tough! I love so many colors, 
but for the sake of avoiding a list inside a list...
Green
 
Gold or silver:
Silver
I wear it the most, but also like gold.
 
Height:
5' 6”
I used to be over 5' 7”, but I've a little.
I hate to imagine how tall (or short) I'll be at 80.
 
Instruments you play (or have played):
 Recorder in Elementary School. I mastered Hot Cross Buns.
&
Piano in High School. I mastered nothing.
 
Job titles you've had: 
 I've worked Retail and Customer Service positions and have had titles like:
 Casher, Sales Associate, and Customer Service Representative.
 
Keep-sake:
Photos, mementos from growing up, 
and a few dolls and stuffed animals from childhood.

Live:
I recently moved from Florida to Pennsylvania, 
but don't intend on living here forever. 
 
Mom’s name: 
 Barbara
 
Nickname: 
 Nikki or Nick
My first name is Nicole, but I've been called Nikki (just about) my whole life. 
I might not respond if I'm called Nicole- I forget that it's my name.
 
Overnight hospital stays: 
 None for me personally, 
but I've spent the night one time when my mom was in the hospital.
 
Pet peeve: 
I've mentioned these before (in my 13Personal Questions post).
One of my biggest pet peeves is:
When people chew with their mouth open.
 
Quote from a movie: 
The first one that came to mind was:
"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. 
You never know what you're gonna get."
- Forrest Gump
 
Right or left handed: 
 Righty
 
Siblings: 
1 older brother

Time you wake up: 
 It varies, but I love-love-love sleeping in. 
 
Uncertainty: 
 What the future holds.

Vegetables you dislike: 
Green Beans & Brussel Sprouts 
 
What makes you run late: 
When I take too long on my makeup.
or
When I have nothing to wear! :)
 
X-rays you’ve had done: 
 X-rays of my hands, hips, and knees. 
I've got crummy joints.
 
Yummy food you make: 
 One of my favorite things that I make (and can eat) is 
my special pasta with homemade sauce.
I'm guaranteed to over-eat because it's just too good not have seconds... or thirds.
 
Zoo animal:
 Elephants & Tigers



I tag everyone! I'd love to read your ABC's. 

Also, let me know in the comments what your favorite movie quote is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.