Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pantone Fall 2013 Color Trends


Fall is fast approaching and the Pantone Fall 2013 Fashion Color Report is a great color guide to the upcoming change of season. Adding a little splash of color to your existing wardrobe with a few new clothing items or accessories is a fun way to make the transition from our beloved Summer months to our chillier Fall. If you're looking for the hottest color trends to inject into your fall wardrobe look no further.
  
Here are some of my fashion picks for the fall based on the Pantone Fashion Color Report for Fall 2013.


Emerald and Acai

For more Emerald inspiration, check out my Emerald: Color of the Year post.


Mykonos Blue and Linden Green


Samba and Turbulence


Vivacious and Koi


Deep Lichen Green and Carafe


Multiple Colors

 
What's your favorite color(s) from Pantone Fashion Color Report for the Fall? 



10 comments:

  1. So glad you posted this! I'm going back to uni later this month, studying fashion design, and this will be so helpful! Thanks!
    I love that Emerald colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it was helpful! I love emerald too :) Jewel tones in general are some of my favorites.

      Delete
  2. I love the Linden Green. Such an unexpected color for fall :)

    Charming Silence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. It's so fun and works well with a lot of the other fall color.

      Delete
  3. With the exception of the one in the Lichen Green/Carafe palette, I LOVE all of the dresses you chose to feature. Adorbs! (I can't get on board with that short-long dress look. I just don't see it.)

    Also, I have to go on record as saying that I also totally don't get the ankle boot trend. I got an ad from Kohls last week and every model wearing them looked so ridiculous-- the boot was so clunky and looked like the boot was wearing a leg instead of the leg/foot wearing the boot. It's another trend I just don't quite understand the appeal of. But I guess the great thing about fashion is that we can all enjoy our own style--there's something out there for everyone! So happy shopping to all and to all a good night! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that was my least favorite too. The other colors are more me.

      As for ankle boots- I think taller boots are generally more flattering, but I like (some) ankle boots cause they're easier to find a pair that fits right. Riding boots can be hard to find the perfect fit for my feet, calves, and not feel super restrictive or stiff when walking. Usually ankle boots feel more like comfy cowboy boots than riding boots.

      It's nice there are so many options out there so everyone can find what's right for them.

      Delete
  4. Great post Nikki! I am obsessed with Turbulence, Mykonos Blue, and Emerald Green!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some of my favorites too. I had so many options for those three colors it was tough narrowing it down.

      Delete
  5. I'm loving Turbulence. Grey tones are so great and easy to match with anything for fall!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a gray tone fan too, Val! There's something about it that appears comfortable, but can also be sophisticated too.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.