Monday, September 9, 2013

Huge Makeup Haul


Today, I'm sharing with you my recent makeup purchases that I've set aside for this one massive haul. There are lots of products in this haul so let's jump right in!


Rimmel Show Off (aka Apocalips) Lip Lacquer in Stellar- Finally! This has been on my wishlist (Lip Product Wishlist) for ages. I couldn't help myself- I had to try this out and I plan on doing a full review (with swatches) after I've worn it more.

Rimmel Show Off (aka Apocalips) Lip Lacquer in Apocaliptic- While this wasn't on my initial Lip Product Wishlist, I knew I had to have it when I saw it in person.

Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Hot Paris Pink- I haven't tried Wet n' Wild lipstick before, but I wanted to give it a shot since it's super affordable. I decided the best way to try it would be with this bold pink shade.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me- I needed to find out what all the hype was about. I opted for Cherry Me because I'm hoping for a good color payoff with this balm.

EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint- I may be the last person on Earth to try the EOS balms. I've heard repeatedly that Sweet Mint is a favorite flavor so that's the one I wanted! My lips are going to be all set for the temperature change. :)



Eye Products:

Wet n' Wild Limited Edition Color Icon Palette in Nude Awakening
After many months of searching, I've finally found this Limited Edition palette from the Spring Collection. Reviews state that it has lots of dupes for the Urban Decay Naked Palette. If you're looking for this palette, it's currently available on Amazon.com and eBay.com.

L'Oreal Colour Riche Shadow Quad in Cupa Joe-
I've been looking to add a few matte shades to my collection. This quad has all matte, neutral shades so I thought I'd give it a try.

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black-  
This is a repurchase for me because I loved my first tube. I've heard that this mascara can vary between tubes so hopefully this one is just as good- fingers crossed! If you'd like to see before and after pictures of my lashes using Voluminous Million Lashes, check out my full review.

Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara in So Black-
I've heard so many people swear by Lancome mascara, including the Doll Lashes. I'm looking forward to trying it out myself and seeing if it lives up to all the hype. I was gifted this mascara by L'Oreal.

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Brow Shaping Duet in Medium Brown
I typically use ELF Studio Brow Kit for filling in my brows (see review here), but I'm looking forward to trying these. These duet brow pencils were gifted to me by L'Oreal



Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore-
I have this baked blush in Luminoso and think it's such a pretty peach shade. I wanted to try another shade and what's better for the Fall and Winter than a dimensional berry shade.

Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Makeup in Ivory
I'm a little early in repurchasing this foundation, but I love it so much I know I'll want another (full review here). With Revlon on sale and a coupon in hand, how could I pass on over $6 of savings?

Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
I purchased this a while ago and I shared it here on Instagram. I purchased Nearly Naked powder because I love its liquid counterpart. I haven't tried the powder yet, but the reviews have stated that it feels silky and I think it will be a great addition to my Fall and Winter foundation routine.  



So there you have it! Next week, I'll have a skincare haul so be sure to follow so you don't miss out :)
I'd love it if you'd share with me in the comments what makeup products you're picking up for this Fall. 

29 comments:

  1. so many fun makeup products. I just picked up my first EOS and I've never tried baby lips so we are in the same boat there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! So good to hear I'm not alone. Which EOS did you get?

      Delete
  2. I have Corallina from Milani and it's amazing, I would love to try this berry shade from them as well! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen swatches of that and it looks so pretty! I'll be keeping that in mind for the future :)

      Delete
  3. I always wanted to try those Milini Baked Brushes and those Rimmel Show Off lip stains? and holy moly you got a lot of makeup! :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Milani blushes and the Rimmel Show Off lip lacquers are very pigmented.

      Delete
  4. Great haul Nikki! I have also wanted to get my hands on the Rimmel Show Off!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! I am loving the Rimmel Show Off lip lacquers; I'm so impressed.

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the nearly naked powder you will need to do a review xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome haul lol i just posted a huge haul today too :)
    i'm not a huge fan of the lancome mascaras in general but i hope it works out for you!
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to check it out, Jenn! I hope the mascara works out too :)

      Delete
  8. awesome haul lol i just posted a huge haul today too :)
    i'm not a huge fan of the lancome mascaras in general but i hope it works out for you!
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely haul! I love my Baby Lips in Cherry Me and my Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers! They are great! Let me know how the Loreal Brow Duo works for you (even though I don't need any more brow products)! The hypnose doll lashes mascara didn't work as well as hypnose drama mascara, but still let me know how you feel about them (and potentially I will revisit!)
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that you like yours! I agree, you have lots of great brow products right now, but I'll be sure to let you know what I think of it.

      Delete
  10. Such an amazing haul. You got some great products!

    I just posted a new makeup and beauty haul.

    Makeup & Beauty Haul

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing! I'll check it out :)

      Delete
  11. I love the way you've set up this post, very informative :) I've been wanting to try the Nearly Naked foundation for what feels like the longest time! I'll definitely have to be trying it out now.

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra; I'm so glad you liked it! I hope you like the foundation, I love it :)

      Delete
  12. Great buys! I'm dying to try the Rimmel Apocolips :)

    Charming Silence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you spot them and have a few extra bucks you should pick up one!

      Delete
  13. Some nice looking products there!

    I wasn't a huge fan of my EOS lip balm (I got the strawberry one), in part because it's such a ridiculous shape that it doesn't fit easily into my purse without the big bulge. It also felt a little dry to me compared to my Burt's Bees balm (try saying that ten times fast!) Then Anna got to it and took a bite from it so I ended up throwing it out. Ah well!

    As for the Wet and Wild--I got a blue palette and I really like it. When I apply it, it goes on so smoothly that I barely have to do any work. It's really different from my Mary Kay stuff which I have to keep adding to my brush to get the same color intensity. I like the MK for different reasons, but I appreciate how the W&W wears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, it is a funny shape, but if you carry a larger purse it's easy to reach in and find it since it's shaped so differently. Also easy to find if you keep it in your night stand. It also doubles as a snack apparently (hehe).

      I haven't used mine cause I've been sick the past few days. It might be good to wear under a lipstick.

      I'm so glad you like your Wet n Wild palette! The colors are really pigmented so you don't need to use much.

      Delete
  14. OMG So jealous of this Haul!! I can't wait to see your reviews on all of theses products, especially the rimmel show offs! I've been debating buying one, but haven't yet. I'd also love to hear your opinion on the nearly naked powder.

    You're reviews are always so great and details, and I've never been disappointed when I've tried something you've recommended!

    I just love your blog in general, what can I say, you're amazing!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Val! I think you're amazing too :)

      I'll be sure to do a review on them (hopefully soon). It means a lot that you like my reviews and have had success with the items too!

      Delete
  15. Do you like baby lips or EOS better?
    Follow me back? Trying to reach 200 followers....
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't decided yet. My lips haven't been chapped lately so I think that will be the real test... which one works best on chapped lips.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.