Friday, August 23, 2013

OOTD: Navy Dress


I've been having a great time at the beach this week. Some outfits I've worn (when I'm not in a bathing suite and cover up) are ones I've shown in previous OOTD posts, but today's outfit is something you haven't seen yet.

In case you missed my past OOTD's; I've worn my pink shorts and striped top from this OOTD and my white crochet skirt and mint top in this OOTD. I've made some adjustments with my accessories, but you can see the general idea.

Now onto Today's OOTD!  


I hope you don't find the background too distracting, but I had to share this beautiful view I have with all of you! 

Target/Merona Navy Cotton Dress and JCrew Elastic Clip Belt

I'm wearing a navy cotton dress by Merona from Target. This sleeveless, v-neck dress is not only comfy, but it keeps me cool which makes it one of my most worn pieces of clothing during the summer.
To accentuate my waist, I've chosen a JCrew elastic belt that I hauled in my Summer Clothing Haul

Rainbow Men's Flip Flops and Wet n' Wild Wild Shine Polish

On my (burnt) feet, I'm wearing my Rainbow flip flops, and my toes are painted with Wet n' Wild Wild Shine polish from my last NOTD.

Banana Republic Brass Flower Necklace and Target Brass Textured Earrings

Since I'm a jewelry lover, I've added a little something in the form of brass jewelry. My earrings are from Target and my necklace, with little flowers, is from Banana Republic. It's a long chain that I've shortened by doubling it up. 



I've had such a great week; I hate to have to leave this paradise!
What is your dream vacation?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.