Monday, August 12, 2013

NOTD: Wet n' Wild Lady Luck


Me and my mom are going out of town today, bu before heading to the airport we had to indulge in some pampering in the form of an at-home mani & pedi. I don't know how you are, but it's important (to me) that our fingers and toes look cute for our trip. Do any of you feel the same?


I had my mom pick out a polish at Rite Aid a few days ago and she selected a beautiful berry pink with a hint of shimmer from Wet n' Wild Wild Shine collection for only 69 cents! What a deal! :) 

Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Lady Luck

I applied a clear base coat and two coats of Wet n' Wild Lady Luck for opaque coverage and high shine. I did want to ensure longevity so, I followed up with Essie Good To Go top coat. This added extra shine, but really, this polish dried pretty shiny on its own.


Have any of you tried any Wet n' Wild polishes or another bargain buy polish? Let me know which ones are your favorites or which you think I should skip in the comments below. 



11 comments:

  1. Pretty shade Nikki <3

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't take all the credit though... I actually had my mom pick it out.

      Delete
  2. These are $2 here but still a good bargain, I think if I ever saw them for 69 cents... well I'd be buying them all. Including this lovely shade!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I know how good they are... I'll have to buy more! I just didn't want to buy a bunch if they turned out to be a dud :P

      Delete
  3. great post! I really like your blog so I just nominated you for the liebster award, go check out my most recent blog post for more details :) http://spencrescurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you found my blog :)

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful, I've never tried any of the Wet n Wild polishes before. Does the polish apply gloopy?

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This color went on incredibly smooth and even. I'm so impressed and I'll be buying more for sure!

      Delete
    2. Also... it's now Thursday and still not chips! I almost hate to say it because now it's sure to chip, but I gotta put it out there.

      Delete
  5. i only have one wet n' wild polish but its worked out well for me. the essie good to go has been fine too but i always seem to chip my nails no matter what i put on them!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hum... do you use a base coat when using the top coat? I haven't had issues with chipping with Good To Go except when I used a crummy top coat.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.