Friday, August 30, 2013

NOTD: Wet n' Wild Blazed


After purchasing a crazy amount of polish, I've got to paint my nails, right? Today I opted for Wet n' Wild Blazed. I purchased it for 69 cents and just hauled it in my Wednesday post: Nail Polish & Product Haul.



Main Manicure:
I began with one coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty as a base. 

I then, painted on three coats of Wet n' Wild Blazed, allowing ample time for each coat to dry. This vibrant coral-orange shade has a jelly-like consistency. A few coats are needed for a fuller, more opaque coverage look, but one looks nice too. 


Essie In The Cab-ana and Art Club White

For A Little Accent:
I free handed a diagonal stripe of Essie In The Cab-ana. I've used this polish in a previous NOTD, so check it out if you'd like a better look. 

Then, I used a nail art polish, Art Club. It has a super thin brush so it's great for painting a thin white stripe where the coral and blue meet.



Top It Off:
Even though the polish looks shinny enough on its own, I topped it with Essie Good To Go top coat to help ensure longevity. 
  


I've gotta say, this is another Wet n' Wild polish that I'm impressed with. 
Have you tried any Wet n' Wild polish? 
In the comments, let me know in the comments your thoughts and what your favorite shade is.


12 comments:

  1. I've not tried wet n'wild polish but your manicure looks so cute :)
    I love this!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Andrea! You should give Wet n' Wild polish a try, they have a great color selection.

      Delete
  2. I like the color and the little accent. Looks great!

    I would be very happy if you could check out my blog! And maybe follow me if you'd like! I'll follow back!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm going to check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite nail polish! Wet n' Wild makes some of the best products! Super cute nail art, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Wet n' Wild. Great products and super affordable... I'm all for that :)

      Delete
  4. Love this so cute, Wet N Wild is one of my favs! http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear that so many people are loving Wet n' Wild!

      Delete
  5. Lovely nail design Nikki! I just purchased my first Wet n Wild nail polish the other day and I am super excited to try it!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it! What color did you pick up?

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.