Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FOTD: A Hint Of Moss


A couple weeks ago, I posted a Face Of The Day where I used Wet n' Wild Color Icon palette in Comfort Zone. Today, I used the same palette to create a completely different eye look. Hope you enjoy seeing what else this palette can do.


Face Of The Day
The Products:




Eye Makeup Application:

Using the right side of the palette only...  
  • I applied the Browbone shade to the inner half of my eye lids and lightly under my brow. 
  • I then applied the Eyelid shade to the outer half of my eye lids.
  • To deepen up the crease, I patted on the Definer shade to the crease and outer corner of my eye.  
  • Lastly, I used the Crease shade to softly line my upper and outer 2/3rds of my lash line.  
 
I completed my eye look with a coat of CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara. 

I kept things fairly simple on the rest of my face and applied Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm to moisturize my lips, while also adding a touch of color.  






 

Let me know in the comments what you think of this eye look and which you would  be more likely to wear... Today's FOTD or this FOTD with a warm, copper eye.  


22 comments:

  1. Love the eye makeup dear! The versatility of the palette is awesome!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline! Glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. I was just using this palette this morning! But only using the eyelid and crease shade from the right side and sticking to the left browbone shade for an all over the lid look xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try that! I bet it turned out pretty.

      Delete
  3. oh wow youre eyes are so pretty :) i really like that burts bees lip balm too, they make the best lip glosses :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shayne! The Burt's Bees balms are addicting.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It is amazing eye shadow, glad you like the look :)

      Delete
  5. It frustrates me that there are brands in the US that us Brits cant get our hands on! Really want to try some cover girl make up!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain! There are defiantly lots of brands in the UK that I'd love to try. I didn't realize that you didn't have CoverGirl.

      Delete
  6. I love how we use the same blush, foundation, concealer, and eyeshadow! We are definitely semi makeup twins! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are twinsies! At lease where the base of the face is concerned :)

      Delete
  7. You look beautiful, the makeup brings out your eyes! It's perfect, not too much but just enough color, it looks so light and natural! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, I'll be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete
  8. I love baked blush, always looks good.

    http://jewelleryfastfood.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too; I'm tempted to pick up another :)

      Delete
  9. Wow! That's a gorgeous eye color-- the makeup really makes it *pop* green! (Also, love the mileage you're getting out of that palette!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Yep, I'm putting it to use, that's for sure :)

      Delete
  10. this is a great natural look that really makes your eyes even more gorgeous, I love the tutorial and that burts bees lip colour is fantastic, great look!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's so nice of you to say, Zoe :)

      Delete
  11. I really want to get my hands on some w&w palettes. I just bought luminoso and I can't put it down! I use it as a highlighter paired with either MAC pink swoon or peaches. They both give a sun kissed glow look to your skin! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, I'll have to try using it as a highlighter along with another blush!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.