Monday, August 5, 2013

3 Things I CAN Live Without: Makeup Tag


I was tagged by Deepit of Stay Fit n Stay Beautiful to do this new tag she created. It's the 3 Things I Can Live Without In My Makeup Tag. To see her 3 things, check out her post. This is a fun twist to the usual question of what we couldn't live without.

 The 3 Things I CAN Live Without- (in no particular order):
  1. Lip Liner- While I believe it has a purpose, I almost never wear it. I think if I have an issue with bleeding lipstick in the future, I might change my mind, but for now... I can live without it. 
  2. Eye Liner- It's something I try to use regularly, but tend to forget it or opt to line with eye shadow instead. I really like the look, but I could give it up... Mascara is much more important to me and I feel it makes a bigger difference than liner.
  3. Bronzer- I just recently started using bronzer again. It's nice to add some warmth and color to the face. However, as long as I have blush, I could do without bronzer just fine.
 
I tag everyone
Do you agree with any of my three items? Let me know in the comments what makeup products you could live without. If you do this tag on your blog, be sure to come back and share the link!


21 comments:

  1. eyeliner. i have to have eyeliner. it was the first category that really pulled me into make up (for better or worse) lol
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a time when I only wore eye liner, wasn't my best look lol.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eyeliner is a must for me too! my favourite way of doing it is to smudge it for a smokey look or do a cat flick

    Yet Another Make Up Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like smokey liner too, but a cat eye is always a great look.

      Delete
  4. I would agree with your three things. I have never bought a lip liner and don't intend to! I've never needed one.

    Forensic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I own one... it's nice but I never use it lol.

      Delete
  5. I'm the opposite. I can do without blush but I need my bronzer! I feel like it makes me look more alive. I agree with the lip liner though, I never use it. Too much effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right it is too much effort :)

      Delete
  6. I agree with you on lip liner!! But my Asian eyes desperately needs eyeliner to give it some pop! I wish I could live without it (smudges are the worst)! Love this tag! xo Kelly http://chicnstylishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certain eye types seem to be transformed by eyeliner so it's great that it exists. I always buy smudgy liners because I don't want a really sharp line so I can't suggest a pencil that doesn't smudge :/

      Delete
  7. i totally agree with the lip liner! It's just way too drying sometimes :(

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather re-apply my lipstick a zillion times than have the liner on my lips. You're so right, it is drying I guess that's why I'd rather just use lipstick/balm.

      Delete
  8. Sounds like your picks are very definitely different from mine (except the bronzer, haha). I might just have to do this tag too but I'll be sure to let everyone know where I got the idea from :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do! I'd love to see what you pick. There are defiantly other products that I can live without, but I didn't go with those because... well I do live without them :) So I stuck to things that I at least sometimes use.

      Delete
  9. i see what you mean with the bronzer :) and btw i appreciate the banner you made on top :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can live without lipliner and bronzer for sure :D Not sure if I can live without eyeliner though! Nice tag dear :D
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, hope you do it too!

      Delete
  11. I definitely can't live without nail polish! I'm not even sure how to use bronzer haha

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Nail polish is pretty wonderful, isn't it? It always makes me so happy.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.