Wednesday, August 21, 2013

13 Personal Questions Tag


I was tagged by Pauline of Addicted To Makeup to do the 13 Personal Questions Tag. I enjoyed reading her post and I've finally gotten around to answering the questions myself. I hope some of you are interested in doing this tag too 'cause I'd love to learn more about you.
 
The Questions:

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks or drink coffee, but if I was to go there I'd get a water. 

2. What's one thing in your closet you couldn't live without?
Jeans. They are the most worn type of clothing I own. While I normally wear them with tees, they can also be dressed up, so that makes them versatile too!

3. What's one thing people don't know about you?
This is tough. I've shared so much about myself in past tag posts that I'm really not sure what else people wouldn't know about me. Perhaps that I'm a bit of a perfectionists.

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
Be a mother.

5. What is one food you can't live without?
Rice, with potatoes coming in at a close second. There both an essential part of my diet and taste good.

6. What's one quote that you live by?
Life's too short...
I think this can be applied to a lot of things; to be unhappy, to dwell on the negative, to settle, to neglect your dreams... I could go on, but life's too short :P

7. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
Like:
I really like getting to interact with others about common interests.

Dislike:
Something I dislike (sort of) is that I end up spending money because there are more things I'm alerted to and decide I want/need!

8. What is your number one song on iTunes?
After The Storm by Mumford And Sons

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
Simple

10. What is your favorite number?
Seven. I like odd numbers; I also like three and five, but not nine. I'm unaware of my reason why.

11. Two hobbies?
I like art (drawing, painting, etc) and reading... this is in addition to blogging right?

12. Two pet peeves?
1. When people chew with their mouth open.
2. When people leave the lid up when flushing the toilet.

13. Your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate and/or ice cream.


I'd like to know how you describe your style?
I tag everyone to do the 13 Personal Questions Tag.
Let me know if you're interested in answering these 13 Personal Questions. I'd love to read your answers.


6 comments:

  1. Loved reading this Nikki!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! Maybe you'll to this too- maybe on your youtube channel!

      Delete
  2. Love reading this!
    Can I repost those questions?

    I've been following you for a long time now!
    And happy to be one of your readers!

    for the first time, I'm sharing my beauty secrets, philippine products that are safe and effective. read more by clicking this link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it and I'm so happy you're one of my readers too!
      Absolutely, you can re-post these questions. I'd love to read your post :)

      Delete
  3. cute short little tag post. i love these sort of 'getting to know you' tags. hopefully you'll have time to do the one i tagged you in :)
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, maybe you'll do it too; I'd love to read your answers.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.