Wednesday, July 31, 2013

OOTD: Pink Shorts and Statement Necklace


It's official- my closet is completely unpacked and organized! After living in an array of gym shorts and over-sized t-shirts that I had made available during the move, I'm happy to have my complete wardrobe and all my accessories available again.


Valerie Bertinelli Black and White Stripe Tee, JCrew Oxford City Fit Shorts

Today, I'm wearing a black and white shirt paired with my new pink shorts from JCrew that I included in my Summer Clothing Haul.



I'm wearing a necklace from BaubleBar.com that I hauled earlier in the month in my BaubleBar Jewelry Haul. I have wanted a necklace like this for ages and I'm really excited that I finally get to wear it. 

Coach Black Leather Purse

I'm carrying my black Coach purse. It's large enough to fit everything I need and the color doesn't compete with the others in my outfit.  

Steve Madden Flip Flops

Lastly, I've slipped my feet into my black and gold Steve Madden flip flops.  



What do you think?


14 comments:

  1. Wow. I really like that huge statement necklace! I like how it matches the color of your also adorable shorts! xx


    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I didn't own anything like it prior to so I love this addition to my accessories.

      Delete
  2. i agree I really love the necklace! Bauble bar's jewelry is so pretty!

    ~Annie

    annieleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy with my purchases from them, I will defiantly be buying more from them in the future.

      Delete
  3. I love that purse. I don't usually *do* expensive purses because, well, I like less expensive ones that I feel no guilt over buying new for each season and then retiring for good at season's end. However, that's a sharp bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had this bag for a few years now and it's still like new. I completely understand wanting new bags each season. I like having some investment bags because I've had them for years and will have them for many more. I'm all about changing out my bag to go with my outfit :)

      Delete
  4. Those pink shorts are super cute! I've been after some pink ones for a while but all the shorts that are about this summer seem to be super short!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I was looking for shorts that weren't crazy short and found lots of options at JCrew. I think you might also be able to find longer length shorts at LOFT and like places.

      Delete
  5. love the bubble necklace. have one in teal. thank yous ebay.
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love eBay.com, lots of great finds there.

      Delete
  6. Love the coach bag! I'm a huge purse fanatic so everytime I see a purse I like I squeal :B Lovely OOTD dearest!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe... I completely understand!

      Delete
  7. such a cute look! I'm about to move and can sympathize greatly.

    love the blog, definitely going to subscribe :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your move! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and thanks so much for subscribing and for all your lovely comments :) It really means a lot to me Zoe!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.