Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OOTD: White Eyelet Skirt


Today's summer Outfit Of The Day is a mix of old and new. I've matched some old favorites with some new ones and come up with something light and bright, that I'll stay cool in!


Cynthia Rowley Mint Tee and Street Code White Eyelet Skirt

I've owned this white eyelet skirt for a few years and it's always been one of my favorites. I normally like to wear it with a bright, bold top, but today I've matched it with my new, Cynthia Rowley mint tee from my Summer Clothing Haul


New York & Co Beaded Necklace, Wide Silver Hoops
Bracelet Stack: Tiffany & Co Silver Ball Bracelet, Fossil Silver and Pave Link Bracelet, and Teal Beaded Bracelet

Since my outfit is so light, I decided to go for bright accessories! I'm wearing my bright coral, pink, and silver necklace from New York & Co, paired with wide silver hoops.

I've stacked three of my bracelets together: a Tiffany & Co silver beaded bracelet, a Fossil silver and pave link bracelet, and lastly, a teal beaded bracelet (that I made).

JCrew Suede Flats 

My new JCrew flats (from my Summer Clothing Haul) coordinate great with my necklace, and even match my manicure! How could I not wear them? For more details on my polish, check out my NOTD from Monday.

I'm wearing a cute silver anklet with little daisies. I don't regularly wear ankle jewelry, but it's a fun add-on for the summer.



Coach Tan Leather Purse with Tan and Coach White Polka Dot Ponytail Scarf 

I'm carrying my neutral, Coach tan leather bag with a cute tan and white polka dot ponytail scarf (also by Coach) tied on it.




Let me know what you think of my OOTD in the comments!


Notice:
I'm moving next week! It's a last minute move so I'll be super busy packing and getting things in order for it. Although I'll be posting, I will be be without internet for a little bit and may not be able to respond to comments or read other blogs for another week or so. I'll be sure to catch up once I get to my new place, so don't forget to link your blog in the comments!

You can expect to continue to read posts uploaded on my normal posting schedule (M/W/F). I've been working hard to get a few posts scheduled to go up during the move. Thanks for understanding about my lack of presence (in reading, viewing, and commenting) during this time!




14 comments:

  1. I love the eyelet skirt! It's so pretty! Now I'm definitely going to try to find one like that XD Very nice outfit Nikki! Have fun moving!
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm glad you like it! It's been a favorite of mine for years and love wearing it.

      Delete
  2. Hi!!
    you've been tagged by me
    Checkout:
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/2013/07/tag-3-things-i-can-live-without-in-my.html#comment-form...
    XO,
    Deepti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! I will defiantly check it out :)

      Delete
  3. this is such a cute outfit love! and i love your blog too, i followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup still loving those flats!!! Great post!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. That's been my thought every time I see them in my closet :)

      Delete
  5. This is so cute! I love the pops of colors you added to the basic white dress! The Essie polishes are amazing! Love it! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been all about Essie polishes lately. They have some amazing colors :)

      Delete
  6. Hey pretty lady! I absolutely love that skirt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the pop of colors in your outfit! And btw I nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.