Monday, July 8, 2013

NOTD: Essie In the Cab-ana

Can I pick a favorite of the month this early? I'm loving my current nail color. I gave myself a mani and pedi and polished my nails using Essie In The Cab-ana from the Resorts Collection 2013 that I hauled in June.


See what color I paired with this pretty blue by reading on! 

 
In The Cab-ana is an opaque swimming pool blue. It requires only one coat, although there were a couple nails that I applied a second coat to after I smudged them, because I can't sit still for a few min while my nails dry. I polished all my nails with In The Cab-ana, with the exception of my ring fingers.


For my ring fingers, I applied two coats of Essie Tart Deco. I adore this color polish and have used it in previous NOTD posts (Tart Deco and Diagonal Tips) and in this DIY project post. 



To add additional shine and longevity to my nail color, I applied Essie Good To Go top coat.



I think these two shades (together) are a perfect pair for summer!
What's your current favorite summer polish color?
Let me know in the comments.


12 comments:

  1. I really like Tart Deco! A beautiful coraly orange shade! xX

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been one of my favorite shades this year; I just can't get enough of it :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the nail polish combination! Out of the two, I'd have to pick Tart Deco as the favorite!
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tart Deco is defiantly one of my Faves of the year, but In The Cab-ana is a nice change for me.

      Delete
  3. Cute nails!
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I've been lusting after those two colors for a while now. They look great together!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know how that feels, Val! At least you know they'll go together when you cave in :P

      Delete
  5. This is really cute Nikki! Great color combo!! I love love love Tart Deco!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! I'll have to revisit this color combo again in the future.

      Delete
  6. absolutely love those colours! big fan of essie as well :-)

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving all of the Essie polishes I've purchased lately. The formula is really nice.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.