Friday, July 26, 2013

FOTD: Warm Copper Eye

My makeup is finally unpacked! I've been working with the bare minimum lately (if I'm wearing any makeup at all). I was a little short on time this morning, so instead of experimenting with makeup, I stuck to an eye look I know I like. This warm, rosy copper eye look is my go-to eye look when using the Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette.



 Face Of The Day Makeup:





Eye Makeup Application:
From the left side of the Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette:
  • "Browbone"- Used on inner corner and up to my brow bone.
  • "Eyelid"- Used on the middle to outer eyelid and up slightly above the crease.
  • "Crease"- Used along upper and lower lash line. I wanted to achieve a somewhat smokey effect with this color. 
  
I then followed up with Wet n' Wild Color Icon eye liner in Mink Brown and smudged it a bit to add to the smokey liner created with the "Crease" shadow shade.

I finished off with a coat of CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara for full, defined lashes.








I like this look for summer, but let me know what you think in the comments. 

20 comments:

  1. Love the look! I want to do a copper eye but I never know if it add it to the outer corner or over the lid with a brown on the crease. I'll be trying this look though! You have such pretty eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copper seems pretty intimidating for some reason. I think you could defiantly use a brown in the crease with it for more depth and drama.
      And thanks, I'm loving this clump crusher mascara- it really keeps the lashes from clumping.

      Delete
  2. You look great! I'm so impressed with how many looks can be created with the Wet n' Wild eye shadow palette & it's so affordable :) Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have really love getting to experiment with it :)

      Delete
  3. Love this eyeshadow look dearest! That Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette is one that I've eyed for awhile, but haven't gotten around to getting it... Glad you finally got a chance in using the Covergirl Foundation :)
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a post up tomorrow morning reviewing it with swatches. I think these color would look great on you!
      My first impression for the CG foundation is a good one. I love the coverage and finish!

      Delete
  4. I want that lip gloss!!! ugh I wish we have ELF here in Malaysia. Anyway,I really love the look <3 Perhapsrocknroll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer! ELF makes some great makeup and it's super duper affordable!

      Delete
  5. Great products!!

    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too and all very affordable!

      Delete
  6. I LOVE that palette! I really want to try that concealer after hearing all the LUSH reviews on it! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I gave this concealer a try. I use it under my eyes, but also to cover up any issues all over the face. It's great!

      Delete
  7. always wanted to try out ELF makeup, heard some good reviews!

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com MAC giveaway if you are interested :)

    llh x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like ELF makeup and you just can't beat the price. Every so often I hear people had some misses from them, but I've yet to experince that; I really like all my products.

      Delete
  8. I love this look!! And it's affordable which makes it like 5 million times better haha, great post!
    http://spencrescurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes I'm all about affordable makeup. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.