Monday, July 15, 2013

BaubleBar Jewelry Haul & Review


I have a slight jewelry addiction. It's a weakness, but I'm usually good about just looking and not buying jewelry from the internet. I generally like to be able to see and feel the quality for myself before buying something online.


I've been browsing BaubleBar.com off and on for a while now, and I just recently made my first purchase. Although I had been very skeptical, I'm really impressed with the quality of the jewelry and the care taken in packaging. All in all, I'm so glad I broke down and made this first purchase! Keep reading to find out what I like about BaubleBar, and to see what I purchased. 

Huge Selection and Great Variety
BaubleBar gets new jewelry all the time; they also restock previously sold out items. That's good to keep in mind when browsing the site- if you see something you like that's sold out, click the link to be added to the "Wait-list" and they'll notify you when the item becomes available again. Sweet!


There is a massive amount of jewelry on this site and the selection ranges from statement pieces to things for everyday wear. There's something for just about everyone, and I'm sure I'll be purchasing Christmas gifts from the site in a few months. I've already started compiling a wishlist for a future purchase (you know me and my wishlists!) 


FREE SHIPPING!
I love free shipping, and they offer it on all orders, no minimum purchase! They do offer expedited shipping options, but my order was processed and delivered (shipped standard shipping) in one week. Another thing that made me feel more comfortable about buying- free shipping on returns. While I loved everything, and didn't have to worry about sizing (for rings), it's good to know there wouldn't be an extra cost if I wanted or needed to return or exchange an item.


Earn Points For Future Purchases
Each dollar you spend earns you one point, and you can also earn points if you refer a friend and they make a purchase. These earned points can be redeemed on your future purchases.

How the points break down:
Earn 1 Point for every $1 spent.
10 Points = $1 in BaubleBar Credit


Discounts and Special Offers
If you sign up on BaubleBar.com (by creating a free account), you'll wanna opt to receive email notifications for special promotions and discounts codes. Also, the site offers a running deal every Monday and Friday called "Buried Baubles". There are select pieces of jewelry marked down to $20 on Mondays and $10 on Fridays.


So What Did I Purchase?

Spring Potpourri Necklace in Lilac-
I've wanted this style necklace for well over a year, but they were always too expensive in stores. There were several different shades available, but I thought the lilac was unique, and different from anything else I own. 


Teal Marquise Bloom Bib-
The teal and crystals together look beautiful. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of this piece; it's put together really well.


Pastel Bunting Necklace in Gold-
This was available in several different color combos, but I opted for all gold since it would be the most versatile. I thought this looked nice online, but the detailing is even better in person! This is a really neat necklace- every other triangle has a cool texture. I can see myself wearing it a lot.


Emerald Gem Strand-
I was probably most hesitant about this necklace. While I thought it was gorgeous online, I was worried it would look cheap in person. However, I'm very impressed with the overall quality and look of this necklace; it's finished off so nicely. I love when the back side of jewelry looks (almost) as nice as the front. 



Have you checked out BaubleBar.com yet? If not, have fun browsing, and let me know in the comments what some of your favorite pieces from the site are.

7 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are sooo beautiful!! My favorite is probably the lilac one tied with the triangle one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the triangle might be my current favorite. I wore it every day until I had to pack up my jewelry for my recent move. I'm looking forward to unpacking it so then I can wear the other necklaces too!

      Delete
  2. i have that bubble necklace but in turqoise. i love it and get lots of complicated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost purchased a turquoise one, but since I was getting the other turquoise necklace, I decided lilac was the way to go for me.
      So glad to hear you love yours! I can't wait to get my jewelry unpacked and wear it!

      Delete
  3. These are all really great picks!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! I'm already itching to buy more... I have a problem. lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.