Friday, May 17, 2013

Spring Fever VoxBox

I was delighted when my complementary Spring Fever VoxBox from Influenster arrived in the mail yesterday afternoon. It was such a nice treat to receive the package filled with free products, from great brands, in the mail especially when I've been under the weather. 



On a side note: I hope you guys didn't mind (too much) the lack of OOTD or FOTD posts. I thought that me wearing PJs, with lines on my face from my pillow just ain't cute; no one wants to see that. Hopefully I'll be able to wear actual clothes next week and do an OOTD post :) Now back to the topic at hand...



Included in my Spring VoxBox:
  • Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant in Completely Clean
  • OSiS Dust It Mattifying Powder
  • NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Apple Red
  • Broadway Nales imPRESS Press-on Manicure in Joyride
  • Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake in S'mores


I haven't had the opportunity to try out these products yet since I just received them, but I can't wait to test them out. While I haven't tried the S'mores flavored Tastykake, made with real Hershey's cocoa, I have had my fair share of Tastykakes in the past. I must say, they are pretty tasty! My mouth is officially watering! 

Let me know, in the comments, if you are interested in a review on any of the products mentioned above, I'd be happy to let you know my thoughts!

 

8 comments:

  1. How do you get connected/hooked up with one of these boxes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Influenster website for more info!

      Delete
  2. this is interesting!

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!!! I'm just starting out and would love if you checked mine out as well!
    xoxo

    Unexpectediversions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and absolutely; I'd love to check out your blog.

      Delete
  4. I always wanted to try those salon impress on nails...you should do a blog post on them ;)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure! Right now my nails are too long to use them... but I know I'll be breaking a few any day now and will be able to use them.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.