Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mini Forever21 Jewelry Haul

Today I wanted to share with you my recent jewelry purchases from Forever21. A lot of times I'm too overwhelmed by the store to shop for clothing, but I will almost always check out the jewelry. What can I say, jewelry is my weakness and Forever21 has great prices.


As you can see I only picked up a few pieces from Forever21 (totaling $9.40!). I wanted to go ahead and post this mini hall right away just in case any of you are interested in any of the items mentioned; Forever21 turns over their merchandise quickly.


Forever21 Rhinestone stud earrings; $1.80

I've been looking for clustered rhinestone stud earrings for what feels like forever. I'm so excited to have finally been able to purchase a pair and can't wait to wear them I think they will look so pretty and sparkly.   

Forever21 Black and Gold necklace; $3.80

This necklace looks very art deco to me. Soon as I saw it I had to have it. They also had this in silver, and although I wear more silver (than gold), I thought the gold and black looked amazing together. 


Forever21 Arrow bangle bracelet; $3.80 

This bracelet was a bit of a nostalgic buy. The arrow made me think of my old college. Also, I love bangles that are open (or open up) because then I can get my hand through them- even though my wrist is small, my hand is wide. 

Let me know which piece was your favorite. Also, where do you go to find great deals on jewelry? 

16 comments:

  1. Love the arrow bangle-super cute!! I have a hard time being reasonable in the Forever 21 jewelry section! Thanks for sharing!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! It's so hard to practice restraint.
      And great job on your youtube channel! Can't wait for more videos :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the earrings!! I find that forever21 tends to have such great jewelry (almost better than their clothes).

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I feel like it has been a while since I've been able to find clothes there, but jewelry... that I've done fine with :)

      Delete
  3. Love Forever 21's jewelry! It's always so cheap and they have the cutest things. The arrow bracelet is super cute and unique, great post!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 questions (since I don't shop at Forever21 for anything since, well, I'm 32. (haha. j/k on my reason)

    1. Are those regular prices or sale prices? (They're hella cheap!)
    2. How's the quality of the jewelry? Do things fall apart a lot or is it fairly solidly constructed costume jewelry? (I used to LOVE to buy 1928 brand pieces because they were always so cute to me. However, everything I ever bought of that brand broke shortly after I purchased it. I had a necklace clasp fall off, a beaded bracelet's beads go everywhere--a la the scene in Cinderella!-- and the pointy part of the earring that goes in your ear come apart from the design part. Thus, I won't buy 1928 anymore.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are the regular prices! Crazy huh? Some jewelry will be more- around the $10 range, but the majority is under $10.

      Quality varies. I own lots of stuff from Forever21 and have worn things for year and never had anything break, but then other people will say it breaks right away.

      It's a buyer be ware situation. If I see something I like in stores, but notice a lot of the same style is broken then I will steer clear of it. Also, if I buy a ring I paint it with clear polish to keep it from turning my finger green.

      Delete
  5. love forever 21! I follow you now . Xjes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love buying New jewellery but i always loose it :( so i end up buying all The Time New one!!! Lol
    Love The necklace!!!
    Come and see me and if you want we can follow each other ? :)) xx

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I'd love to check out your blog.

      Delete
  7. I like the arrow bracelet!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it's perfect this time of the year.

      Delete
  8. Cute haul! I love the arrow bracelet!
    Trying to get 150 followers... Follow me????? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank! I'll check out your blog now.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.