Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award



I was recently nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Emily at Sunbeams and Daisy Dreams. If you haven't already checked out her blog, I highly recommend it. She covers a little bit of everything: fashion and styling tips, beauty, hair, product reviews, and more. Thanks Emily for nominating me! 



Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.

2. Include a link to their blog.

3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.

4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page, and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.


5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.



My 7 Facts:
1. I love to have potted flowers/plants, but I'm terrible at keeping them alive. 

2. Growing up, I wanted to be a hairstylist (like my mom) or an interior designer. 


3. I have a major sweet tooth. I love chocolate, ice cream, cake, cookies...
  
4. I have several scars. One of my worst ones is on the back of my head. When I was a little girl, I feel off the counter when trying to get some cookies (did I mention I had a major sweet tooth?) and I split my head open and needed stitches.

5. My condo is on the 3rd floor so I count taking the stairs everyday as my exercise. Is that bad?

6. I've only left the country once, to have dinner in Canada, but I'd love to travel in the future. Must start saving!


7. I have challenges with sleeping. If you ever see me reply to comments in the middle of the night, think nothing of it! 




My Nominations:
Natalia: Natalia's Owls
Lucy: Make Me Up
Ashley: Make It Rane



Thanks, again, Emily for nominating me. Take a moment to check out Emily's blog and my nominees! 

6 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for the nomination! That is so sweet!!
    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I've been loving your blog!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Nikki!

    Check out my Stella and Dot Giveaway -
    www.sarahandderek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats Nikki!We are so similar. Facts 1, 3, and 4 relate to me as well. I split the back of my head pretending to be a performer at a circus in my bedroom and fell back on a ball against my dresser drawer.

    Thank you for the nomination! I will have to do a post about it soon!

    Brandy
    willbakeforshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! That takes the term Play Hard to a whole new level!
      It's also such a relief to know I'm not the only one that can't keep plants alive. I water them and everything I just don't know what happens.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.