Friday, April 26, 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag

I recently saw The Beauty Blogger Tag on All Things Beauty! I enjoyed learning more about Rosina because I follow her blog regularly. I thought this would be a good tag because I get to share some info regarding my beauty habits with my readers. Let me know in the comments if you've done this tag! 


The Beauty Blogger Tag Questions

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly, but a soft curl.

2. What is your natural hair color?
Dark Brown

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I have it done by a professional (my mom), but usually at home. She colors my hair with Redken Shades-E-Q demi-permanent glaze to brighten my hair and make it shine.

4. Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
My style is fairly consistent.

5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own. It's nice to go to the salon and have someone else do your nails, but I like doing it myself.

6. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a week for finger nails, as needed on my toes.

7. Do you polish your toes in winter or just in the summer?
All year long! I love pretty polish on my toes.

8. How long does it take for you to put on your make-up?
Depends on if I'm in a rush or if I can do it at a leisurely pace (which I prefer), and also if my skin is okay or has issues. I'd say 20 minutes on average.

9. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face, it's the foundation.

10. Do you collect make-up or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy as I need in order to build a collection :)

11. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I think I've only worn them once or twice... so almost never.

12. Do you do a full face of make-up every day?
I wear a full face, or something close to it, if I'm leaving the house.

13. Do you wear make-up when you are home alone or with family?
When I'm home alone I usually don't have makeup on (unless I'm experimenting or already had it on for the day). I usually don't have makeup on if I'm home with my immediate family, but will if extended family is visiting.

14. Will you leave the house without make-up?
I will in an emergency, but other than that, I'd really rather have makeup on.

15. How many high-end products do you have?
The only high end makeup I have is from Estee Lauder or Blinc.

16. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
If I have to be up early I'll try to decided on what I'm wearing the night before, but on most days I'll choose something as I'm getting ready.

17. How often do you change your handbag?
I change it out to coordinate with my outfit. Sometimes I'll switch my bag every day and other times I'll carry the same bag for a week or more.

18. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I don't have a set sleep schedule because I have trouble sleeping. I'm a very light sleeper and have loud neighbors that either keep me up late or wake me up early (sometimes both). I just try to piece together as much sleep as I can.

19. Do you work out? How often?
I'm not really supposed to work out, but I do get in some exercise by taking the stairs (I live on the 3rd floor) or walking. So light exercise daily.

20. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right.

21. How tall are you?
I think I've shrunk a little... but we will just say 5' 7"

22. Do you speak a foreign language?
I took 2 years of Spanish in high school, but it didn't stick.

23. How many pets do you have?
Zero.

24. How often are you on Blogger?
Just about every day. Even though I only post Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I like to check out blogs that I follow. 

25. Do you read comments on blogs?
I read all of the comments on my blog and I read some comments on other peoples posts. 

26. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes! I have running wishlists separated by product type. A lot of times I see products mentioned that have already made it on my list, but every so often there is a rave review of a product that must be added!

27. How did you come up with your blog name?
I have always being told that I looked like Snow White because I'm so fair and my hair is so dark. When coming up with a blog name I decided to embrace my fair skin and incorporate that into my name. I also wanted to talk about things I liked... my favorite things -if you will. Fairest's Favorites was born.

28. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Olympus Stylus

29. How often do you clean your house?
I do the regular cleaning once a week and the heaver cleaning once a month or more often if needed.

30. What is your favorite color?
Green 

31. Do you swear?
I swear in the sense that I say letters in place of the actual word. F isn't a swear, but the way that I mean it sure is! It's my way of releasing some frustration. I'm not proud. lol. 

32. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well, I'm typing this up at night so it'll go up in the morning. After getting ready for bed, I'll do a little reading.  


Don't forget to let me know if you do The Beauty Blogger Tag on your blog! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved hearing about how to came up with the name of your blog. I've always been super fair too haha.
    And I'm glad that I'm not the only one that doesn't like to leave the house without a full face of makeup. But when you say that it sounds so high maintenance, but really my daily makeup isn't too intense.

    Really enjoyed reading this tag!!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound really high maintenance, but I don't use too many products on a daily basis. It sounds like way more than it actually is and the fact that I'm a slow poke doesn't help my case.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.