Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Wishlist: Mascara

If I were able to own only one makeup product for the rest of my life, I'd choose mascara (I'd also want concealer, but that's only because my skin misbehaves). Seriously though, I feel nothing transforms my face more than mascara. It's the most important item in my makeup arsenal and I always want to try out the newest versions on the search for my Holy Grail Mascara.

Top Row: CoverGirl Clump Crusher by Lash Blast, CoverGirl Lash Blast, and Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express
 Bottom Row: Maybelline Great Lash, L'Oreal Full Definition Voluminous, Wet n' Wild Mega Length, and Blinc Kiss Me Mascara




 Mascara wishlist from my phone.


CoverGirl Clump Crusher by Lash Blast
I want length and volume, but I don't want thick, clumpy, spidery lashes. The Clump Crusher sounds like it will be right up my ally.

CoverGirl Lash Blast
I used this when it first came out, but accidentally purchased the waterproof version. I liked the way it made my lashes look, but the waterproof mascara was near impossible to remove! I'd like to try it again, but the regular version this time.

Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express
So many people have been raving about this mascara that I want to try it myself. The only reason that I haven't purchased it yet is because all the other mascaras from the Volum' Express line smell so strong that it gives me a headache. :( Nevertheless, I still want to try it! 

Maybelline Great Lash in Purple or Green
I'm intrigued by colored mascara and would like to try a purple or green to enhance my hazel eyes. Have any of you tried colored mascaras?

L'Oreal Full Definition Voluminous
I'm currently using a mascara from L'oreal (I'll do a review on it. Promise!) and I'd like to try another one from the brand. Makeup by TiffanyD on YouTube had this listed in her Top 5 Drugstore Mascaras.

Wet n' Wild Mega Length
This is one of my most purchased mascaras and I've done a full review on it explaining why I love it. I've been trying to buy up another tube, but it's been out of stock in every store I've checked... What's up with that?

Blinc Kiss Me Mascara
This is another of my most purchased mascaras and also one of my all time favorites. I haven't purchased it recently because there isn't a Sephora near me.

At-Home Lash Tinting Kit
I used to have very dark lashes, but at some point they've become light and nearly transparent at the ends.I catch myself in the mirror (on no-makeup days) and hardly recognize myself without noticeable lashes. If there's anyone who has tinted their lashes, please share any of your recommendations (tips, brands, etc) with me. 


What mascara is on your wishlist to try, or what would you recommend I try?


18 comments:

  1. Ooft, i'll be honest, i've been using the same £3 brand of mascara for yearsss - it's a bit shameful haha. The L'oreal one looks great!
    Btw, i just replied to your question on my blog. Thanks for commenting!
    -Kate xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with that!
      Thanks so much for getting back to me :)

      Delete
  2. Mascara is one of my favorite products, too! Even if I don't wear any other makeup, I always put mascara on. Using the lash blast right now and love it :).

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way! I loved the look of Lash Blast when I used it years ago, I just couldn't get the water proof version off. I will defiantly try it again.

      Delete
  3. I really want to try out the cover girl clump crusher but its so hard to come by cover girl products in the UK (sad times)
    Megan xx
    maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so crazy to me, CoverGirl is carried in all the drugstores. You may want to try eBay or Amazon to see if you can order it.

      Delete
  4. I feel ya when you say if you had to chose one product to live with if you had too mine would be mascara too :)
    I love the top 3 :) haven't tried to bottom ones yet.

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep seeing the Clump Crusher in your posts and it makes me want to try it even more!

      Delete
  5. What a fantastic mascara wishlist!!! I agree with you about mascara being an essential product! I am always on the search for the perfect mascara, but haven't found one yet. I've found some that were close though.

    Can't wait to read about your reviews when you actually get them, specifically the maybelline one.

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely review whatever I end up getting. I'll be doing another mascara review on L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes soon (that's what I'm currently using).

      Delete
  6. I love mascaras too! Maybelline and Covergirl make great ones and I love the Falsies mascara- and it's great that it is so easily accessible. There are so many mascaras out there that I want to try but I can never use them up in time haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean; I have to try my hardest to limit myself to one mascara at a time so that I don't have to toss out partially used tubes. It's hard to stick to when there are so many new mascaras coming out all the time.

      Delete
  7. The lash blast is my fav!

    Check out my Michael Kors Giveaway!
    http://www.mandyciccone.com

    Xx,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people love Lash Blast and have for years... that says something.

      Thanks for the heads up on the giveaway :)

      Delete
  8. I have been thinking about picking up a colored mascara! Great Lash is a great one for that!!

    L'oreal Full Definition is one of my all time favorites!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using my first tube of L'Oreal mascara now and I'm loving it, I can only imagine how great the Full Definition one is.

      What color have you been thinking about getting if you do get a colored mascara?

      Delete
  9. I really want to try a coloured mascara as well, and have you heard of the Maybelline Big Eyes mascara? It came out quite recently, and it's got 2 brushes for top & bottom lashes. xx

    yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard some people talking about Maybelline Big Eyes. From the reviews I've heard/read most people seem to like the top mascara, but think the one for the bottom lashes smudges.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.