Monday, April 8, 2013

I ♥ Spring Tag

I mentioned in my First Day of Spring OOTD post that Spring is my favorite season. I love the weather; everything is alive and new again. It really is the best! When I saw the ♥ Spring Tag created by Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi) on YouTube I knew I had to do this tag too! However, it slipped my mind until I saw Val, from Making it Sparkle, post her I ♥ Spring Tag



On to the Questions!



OPI Charged Up Cherry

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
I have lots of spring colors that I love it's hard to pick just one, but I have to go with one of my all time favorites- OPI's Charged Up Cherry. I'm wearing it on my toes now :)


Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus 

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus. This shade is perfect for springtime. I think its light coral color would complement most skin tones, not to mention it's very moisturizing. In the spring, with love in the air, your lips are supposed to be kissable, right? 



Bass Blue and White Stripe Linen Dress

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!

Another tough one. I'll choose my blue and white stripe linen dress from Bass. It keeps me cool and comfortable, while also being modest. 



4. What's your favorite flower?
I love daisies! They're so bright and cheerful. 


Forever21 Assorted headband

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

I haven't been wearing scarfs this season (it's a little too warm in Florida), but I do like to wear fun, girly headbands and hair accessories during the spring.

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

Makeup- Bright Lips
Fashion- Black & White Stripes- check out my recent OOTD posts (Stripe Top with Mint Jeans and Stripe Dress). 

Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena 

7. Favorite spring candle?

Coconut Lime Verbena from Bath & Body Works


Bath & Body Works Cooling Mist in Orange Sapphire

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

I've been reaching for Bath & Body Works Orange Sapphire Cooling Mist. This is a discontinued product, but it's what I've been using, so it's getting mentioned. This version of the Orange Sapphire scent smells slightly different than the rest of the line. It's a fruity, floral scent that isn't overwhelming. As a Florida girl, it reminds me of the spring/summer months. 
Fun Fact: Simply Orange Orange Juice is from my hometown of Apopka, FL. 


Today's weather report (hour by hour) for my area. Sunshine all day long! :)

9. What is spring like where you live?

Perfect! It's usually sunny and warm (without being too hot). 

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
Everything is new and in colorful bloom, the weather is beautiful almost every day, and I love how the sun stays up later in the evening.  


11. Are you a spring cleaner?
I'm a year round cleaner. I don't just do heavy cleaning once a year because I like my space to be clean and clutter free all year long. I also donate several times a year instead of just once during the spring. 


12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
I'm no longer in school so I don't have spring break, and I don't have any upcoming vacation plans :( so sad.


If you do the I ♥ Spring tag leave the link to your post in the comments below, I'd love to read your responses! If you don't feel like doing this tag, please share with me the spring trends that you're most excited about this year. 

22 comments:

  1. I am deff doing this for tomorrow post, such a fun idea :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't wait! I'll defiantly be checking it out :)

      Delete
  2. I love this tag its lovely! I think ill do this tag aswell :-D

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I will keep my eyes out for it, can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete
  3. Lovely tag! Always nice to get to know other bloggers. Thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, some of the questions are things you just wouldn't think you needed or wanted to know, but now that you do- aren't you glad? Ha Ha. I love reading or watching other peoples tags because it's a quick way to learn more about someone.

      Delete
  4. Aww thank you so much for the shout out! Made my day when I read this!!
    I am loving your headbands! They are adorable. I've been trying to not wear my hair the same way everyday (straightened = damaged) and a cute spring headband would be perfect for my wavy hair days! Loving that nail color too!
    I'm glad you did this, I love reading posts like this where you get to know the blogger a bit better!
    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm so glad you saw the post; I fully intended to leave another comment on your blog post to tell you that this was up, but got so busy today.

      The headbands are great for days like that. Today I let my hair air dry, but put a headband on so I didn't have to worry about how it would look once it dried. I believe I paid $1.80 for 3 packs at Forever21. I have another of the bow headbands that's gray and didn't look cute with the others so it wasn't photographed lol.

      Delete
  5. I love the dress you picked!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have so many spring dresses I love, but I had to pick that one :)

      Delete
    2. Btw, since you have a no-reply comment thing...the lipstick you asked about is Revlon Balm Stain in Romantic.

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much for letting me know! I'll have to check it out, it really did look great on you and your coloring looks similar to mine.

      Delete
  6. Ahh I live in Florida too haha(: Love the dress, it's so super pretty!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a small world! I'm in Central Florida.

      Delete
  7. Great post Nikki!

    I love that candle scent and actually forgot all about it until I read your post!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra!
      I just took it out of my closet a few days ago and haven't burned it yet (I've hardly been home), but it's my favorite scent during this time of the year (year after year).

      Delete
  8. awh I love spring! all about pastels! now following you:)
    would you like to check out my blog?
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I'd love to check out your blog!
      Pastels are so pretty and very spring!

      Delete
  9. Such a fun post! Your really lucky with the perfect spring weather :)



    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am! I think that every day.

      Delete
  10. it's amazing to have such great weather, lucky girl:)X
    great post.


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a lucky girl :) I'm very thankful for the beautiful weather we've been having. Even when we have rain it's nice because it knocks the humidity down a bit.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.