Friday, April 5, 2013

Collective Beauty Haul

I've purchased several new makeup and beauty products over the past few weeks and I wanted to share them with you. I'll jump right in!



Face:
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent and Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation in Ivory

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
I've heard so many people talk about this powder that I had to try it for myself, and so far so good!

Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation in Ivory
I haven't tried this yet -I haven't even opened the bottle to see if the color is a match, but I will soon! I've wanted to give this foundation a try because, although I really like Revlon Color Stay foundation, I was looking for something lighter and with a higher SPF for the warmer months. I plan to do a full review on Nearly Naked after using it for a while.

Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid On Fire Red

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid On Fire Red
I've already tested this; I just couldn't resist! This is a product and shade I've wanted for a while, and if you saw my Lip Product Wishlist. I'll need to do a full review on it soon, but for now I'll say, I don't regret my purchase at all! 
**Target's website currently has a $1 OFF coupon for Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Products**

E.L.F Hypershine Gloss Set 

E.L.F Hypershine Gloss Set 
This gloss set came with 3 twist up, brush tip glosses in Cherry Fizz, Berry Cherry, and Cherry Tart. I've purchased several of this type of gloss from E.L.F in the past, and love them so I didn't hesitate to buy more. 


E.L.F Shimmer Glosses Set

E.L.F Shimmer Glosses Set
This set came with 4 doe foot glosses in Victoria, Maui, Pink, and New York City. I think I've used every type of gloss E.L.F. makes except this one so I'm excited to try it. It's super shimmery and the colors look gorgeous! I'm splitting the shades from this set and the other new E.L.F. gloss set with my mom, but I may still be able to swatch them if you're interested in a review. 

Nails:

Essie Penny Talk


Essie Penny Talk
I've wanted a rose gold polish for a while now. After seeing Essie's Penny Talk swatched online I had to add it to my Nail Polish Wishlist. I finally found it this week and I'm excited to add it to my collection. Watch for it in a NOTD post, coming soon! 

Hair:

Diane 2" Bobby Pins in Black
I've been in need of new bobby pins for ages. I've lost, or tossed out, most of my old supply. Now I have a whole container of 300! I'm set for life! 

Have you picked up any new makeup or beauty products? Is there anything that you think I should try? I'd love to hear about it in the comments. 



18 comments:

  1. I love the Essie color! I really like metallic nail polishes! Also loving all the lippies you got! Can't wait for the reviews!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a spare moment to paint my nails! It's painful to have a new polish and to not use it yet! ...If these are my problems I guess I'm not doing so bad, right?

      Delete
  2. Great haul Nikki! I love the Essie polish, it's always good to have a rose gold!! Bobby pins ALWAYS go missing. I always have a ton and then poof they are gone and no where to be found!

    Happy Friday!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! I don't know if I was dreaming this or if I really saw it (I'll have to check instagram), but I saw that you had a new haul on instagram. I need to stop looking at my phone while falling asleep. It's not normal to dream about instagram.

      I think the people that make bobby pins know they will get your business again because how can you not loose them?

      Delete
  3. thanks for commenting on my blog hun...followed ya back...xoxo

    lovely post ...
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I've been looking for some new lipstick and it's great to see what other people like!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome purchases!!

    http://www.mandyciccone.com

    Xx
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know! :)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  7. That lipstick looks so pretty!! And the gold nail varnish too! I love gold in autumn time! New follower! keep up the good postswww.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I will be painting my nails this week (with that polish) soon as I have some spare time to let my nails dry!

      Delete
  8. Great haul, hope you post swatches of that nail colour (and the rest)! Just followed you :) www.living-with-olivia.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I'll be sure to do a NOTD post with my new nail polish this week soon as I have time to paint and let my nails dry :)

      Delete
  9. Great haul!everyone is loving that rimmel powder at the moment :) I really need to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the coverage it gives and how it can tone down shine in spots where I'd rather not have any.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.