Friday, March 1, 2013

February Favorites

A lot of my February favorites are repeats from previous months. I didn't think that you'd want to keep reading about the same products over and over in each months favorites, so I'm only going to include items that I've never mentioned in my monthly favorites before. Sorry that this is a shorter post; I've been hooked on using a lot of the same products lately because I love them so much. Let me know in the comments below if you like this format or not. 

Makeup:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I don't know what took me so long to buy this color. Okay, that's not entirely true, I do know. For some reason I thought this color wouldn't look good on my fair skin. I'm so glad I finally tried it because I love it! I've been wearing it most of the month and it has been my go-to eye look for February


Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara in Black

Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara- I've bought more tubes of this mascara than I can keep track of. I keep coming back to it because it's a favorite of mine. I've mentioned this product a lot lately in my Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial, my Most Worn Everyday Eye Look in February, and in the Winter's Most Worn Tag. I think it gives great length and just enough volume.


Hair:
Chi Flat Iron in Pink

Chi Flat Iron- I've been straightening my hair more frequently since I had my hair cut for Locks of Love. I really like how polished and sleek my hair looks after I've straightened it, and it hardly takes any time at all because my hair is half as long as it was before I donated it.


Body:
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Tini Shower Gel

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Tini Shower Gel- I hauled this in January in my B&BW Semi Annual Sale Haul however, I didn't start using it until the end of January. I've been loving this body wash. The vanilla and coconut combo smells so nice in the shower, but it isn't overpowering or conflicting with other scents, post shower. 



Coconut Oil- I'm getting better about regularly applying coconut oil (as a lotion). I love the smell of the oil; it makes me feel like I'm a life size Mounds candy bar. If you don't like the smell of coconut, you probably wouldn't like this oil. However, if you don't mind the smell, this oil is very moisturizing and my legs haven't looked this good in ages.  




Extras:
Drink:
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla and Honey Vanilla Chamomile


Vanilla Tea- I'm not a tea drinker. In fact, I've always hated tea. This month however, I've had a sore throat for most of the month, so I broke down and gave it a try. My aunt had given me some Bigelow decaffinated French Vanilla, and I'll admit, I really enjoyed it. I havent been able to find the exact one in stores near me, so I've been trying out other teas like like Sleepytime Vanilla and Honey Vanilla Chamomile from Celestial Seasonings.. Bigelow French Vanilla is my favorite so far. I steep my tea for a couple minutes, then I add a spoon full of honey and a dash of cinnamon... it's delish! Oh, it makes my poor throat feel so much better too.  


Food:
Carrots- Carrots are the only vegetable that I'm able to eat due to a restrictive diet for health reasons. Since it's my only vegetable, I've committed to eating at least one serving of them a day. I never really liked the taste of carrots before, but I've really been enjoying them. Maybe it's because it's something different for me to eat, but whatever the reason, I'm glad they're now a favorite of mine and not pure torture for me to eat them!


What were some of your favorites this month? Tell me in the comments below, I'd love to hear what you're using and loving!
 

18 comments:

  1. Thats a nice colour tattoo colour, I chose the colour on and on bronze which is a bit more calm than that, but thats still a nice colour (:

    http://beautybysania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Color Tattoo names and colors seem to be slightly different here in the States. I looked at swatches of On and On Bronze and it looks very similar to Bad to the Bronze, I just couldn't find a swatch of the two compared to each other. Either way, your right On and On Bronze is a nice color!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Maybelline colour tattoo's, that colour is lovely! :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll do a full review on them shortly: I have 4 different colors that I can swatch and give my opinion/ thoughts on. It's safe to say though, I love them!

      Delete
  3. thanks so much for your comment! cant see you in my gfc followers though, can you make sure you followed? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's strange, not sure why it's not showing up for you because you are showing up in my feed. I just double checked to make sure and you're there. :)

      Delete
  4. Great post. I love monthly favourites! Wanna check mine out?

    http://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara and absolutely! I love seeing people's favorites it helps me decide what to put on my list.

      Delete
  5. Ah I need a new mascara, too bad we can't get Wet'n'Wild in the UK:( Would love it if you could check out my blog...

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I just learned something new... I had no idea that Wet n Wild isn't available in the UK. That's too bad because it's really inexpensive and it's been lasting me forever. I bought a L'Oreal mascara (but have not used it yet) because I thought my Wet n Wild one was almost out, but it just keeps going!

      I'd love to check out your blog, I'll stop by now!

      Delete
  6. Ive nominated you for the Liebster award check my post out about it

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I really appreciate it Marufa.

      Delete
  7. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Lauren Conrad. Love your awesome blog.
    Feel free to visit & follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rena, I'm glad you were able to find me :) I will defiantly check out your blog!

      Delete
  8. Great post!

    Check out my February favorites!

    Great blog by the way! ;)

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kendra! I will check out your Feb. favorites right now :)

      Delete
  9. That BBW Vanilla-tini sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I just don't think they sell it anymore- I'm getting low, oh no!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.