Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Winter's Most Worn Tag

Spring is a month away; it officially begins March 20th this year. While I live in Florida and winter isn't much like winter in other parts of the country, I still wanted to take part in the Winter Most Worn tag. I first saw this tag on Sunbeams and Daisy Dreams blog. 


Most worn nail polish?
OPI Dim Sum Plum

Without a doubt, OPI Dim Sum Plum. I have given myself countless mani/pedi's with this polish and have included it in two Nail of the Day posts, one with just the polish and most recently my Valentine's Day nail tutorial. It's a pretty berry color that's perfect for the winter months. 



Most worn hair product?
Redken Fresh Curls Curl Refiner

I have mentioned Redken Fresh Curls Curl Refiner in a few posts already, my NYE Hair tutorial, January Favorites, and Valentine's Day Hair tutorial. I love this product! It makes my hair so soft, leaves my curls smooth, and cuts down on frizz. 


Most worn bag?
Kate Spade red leather bag

I like to switch out my bag to go with what I'm wearing, so I change it up quite frequently. However, my most worn bag recently would have to my red leather Kate Spade purse. I've shown it before in my What's in my bag? post. 


Coach black leather bag

A close second would be my black leather Coach bag. I've worn this in a couple OOTD posts   this winter my Coral OOTD and My Sweater and Boots OOTDI've been accessorizing both bags with my Coach Ocelet ponytail scarf


Most worn shoes?
Nine West boat shoes

Would you hate me if I had said flip fops? This month, I've mostly worn flip flops; because the weather has been perfect. However, aside from the few times when I got to wear my boots, I wore boat shoes most of the winter. I bought this pair of boat shoes from Nine West in the fall and just love everything about them. They're comfortable and I think they look really cute with the canvas and leather detailing. 


Most worn accessories?
Fossil Stella Tortoise Brown Resin Glitz Watch

My most worn accessory is my Fossil watch that I purchased and hauled in December. I've been wearing it almost everyday and I absolutely love it. It goes with everything and looks beautiful too. I finally love checking the time!


Most worn clothing item?
Cello skinny jeans

When trying to think about what I wore most, I automatically tried to decide on a top. Then I realized that truly, my most worn item this winter was skinny jeans, in particular Cello jeans. I like to wear my jeans more than once before washing (don't worry I'm not out rollin' in the mud or anything). I know some might find that gross, but I'm not alone; I know others practice the same rule of thumb when it comes to denim too. 

Most worn foundation?
 
Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation

This winter I've switched foundations; my new, most worn foundation, is Rimmel's Clean Finish Foundation. I think it's great because it leaves my skin looking well hydrated and healthy in the dryer months of winter. I've already mentioned this foundation in my January Favorites, but I've yet to do a full review on it. 


Most worn blush or bronzer?
Love & Beauty by Forever21 a pink blush

I wish I knew the color name of this blush, but it's nameless. I found it at Forever21 in the fall. It's from the stores Love & Beauty makeup line. This is the first and only makeup product that I've purchased from Forever21. It was inexpensive and I liked the color, so I thought I'd take a chance, and I'm so glad I did. I use it almost daily because I really like the pretty pink flush it gives me. Not only is it my most used blush of the winter, but it was also my most used blush of the fall too! I've used it in previous makeup tutorials for my Valentine's Day Makeup and my NYE Makeup, if you'd like see what it looks like on. 


Most worn lip product?
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia

I love my Burt's Bees lip products more and more every day. My favorite, and most worn lip product this winter is their tinted lip balm (I mentioned this in my November Favorites). It hydrates my lips, leaving them moisturized and smooth without any stickiness. It also has a pretty color tint to it that keeps that my lips from being bare. I'm bad about re-applying lipstick throughout the day, but I always remember to re-apply lip balm/chap stick. If you haven't tried this product, I highly recommend it. It comes in different tinted shades that would work for anyone.


Most worn mascara?
Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara

I've purchased many tubes of Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara over the past couple of years because I know I can count on this product to provide me with lovely lashes, and at a fraction of the cost of other mascaras. I've used this mascara almost every day since the start of winter and there's still a lot left in the tube; it's never-ending! This is another product that I haven't done a full review on, but if you'd like to see what it looks like on my lashes, check out my Valentine's Day Makeup

What are your most used products this winter? Leave them in the comments or make your own blog post and link it below so I can check it out! 



2 comments:

  1. great post, love the shoes ! :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily, they are comfortable too. Also thanks again for inspiring this post! It was fun to do :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.