Friday, February 15, 2013

Nail of the Day: Elephantastic Pink

About a month ago I was on Pintrest and came across a pink polish that I fell in love with. After seeing it online, I searched for this polish at every location, to check their nail display. I'm happy to say, I'm now the proud owner of OPI's Elephantastic Pink. This polish is so fun, and it reminds me of Barbie; pretty in pink!

OPI Elephantastic Pink

This polish seems to be a thinner formula than most of the other OPI polishes that I own. I normally apply polish in thin coats, and can sometimes get away with just one coat. After the first coat, however, I knew that I'd definitely need the second. While the second coat looked nice, I really wanted a more opaque look. I opted for a third coat and was really happy with the end result. Bottom line... go with you like best. 

This bright pink is great for spring and perfect for summer, but I say, "why wait?" If you're experiencing the winter blues, this great color for your nails could be just the pick-me-up you need.

By February, do you like to start branching out from your winter polish colors? 



6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty pink colour! I love the formulations of OPI nail polish, they are excellent although what a shame that the one for Elephantastic pink is thinner than normal :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kinda reminds me of an Essie formula, how they are normally thinner than OPI. I really like this color so I think it's worth the extra coat :)

      Delete
  2. That color is sooo perfect for spring!!! the name is to die for too!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Jenna, I thought it was a cute name too. How fun would it be to come up with the clever/cute OPI polish names?
      I'll check out your blog now.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.