Friday, January 18, 2013

OOTD: Sweater and Boots

The temperature has dropped again! It's been so warm lately which is a bummer because I've hardly been able to wear my sweater tops this winter. I didn't want to miss this opportunity to wear a sweater; I took full advantage of the cooler temperature today. 


Top: Van Heusen white sweater, Bottoms: Labijou khaki pants, Shoes: Mossimo Black Buckle Boots, Bag: Coach black leather, Coach ocelot ponytail scarf, Jewelry: Banana Republic long flower necklace, Target earrings.


I'm wearing a large white sweater from Van Heusen. This is soft and cozy, but since it's over sized I don't have to worry about overheating in it. I've pared my sweater with khaki pants that are like a thick legging and are similar to my oxblood pants. I've tucked these into my black boots that I showed in my Target Haul in December. I wish I had more chances to wear these because they are comfortable and I really like how they look on. 


Purse with Ponytail Scarf 

I'm carrying my black Coach purse and have added my Coach Ponytail Scarf in an Ocelot print to the handle. I'm crazy about this print and I've been using this scarf every chance I get over the past few weeks. Some days I find myself picking out my outfits just to coordinate with the scarf. 


Necklace: Banana Republic, Earrings: Target

I've accessorized my outfit with a long brass necklace from Banana Republic. This necklace has double sided flowers that are textured on one side and have a small white bead in the center of the other. I like how both sides look pretty because it's next to impossible to keep a necklace of this length from flipping over. My earrings from Target are also in a textured brass. 

What's your favorite winter wardrobe items?


8 comments:

  1. This is a really cute outfit it looks so put together! :) I love the shoes x

    beautybodymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I received a lot of complements on my boots when I was out that day. To think they were so inexpensive, for boots.

      Delete
  2. I just saw your comment in Lauren Conrad's forum and I thought I'd check your blog out.. I actually really like it! Maybe you'd like to check mine out as well. :) It's vickynspiration.blogspot.com .

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I will defiantly check yours out, headed over right now!

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! I love the little detail with your scarf, it adds a lot to the look.

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I must agree with you :)

      Delete
  4. I think we should come up with a beauty bloggers tag together! I think it will be fun :)

    email me at rorolovesbeauty@gmail.com if so

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.