Friday, December 14, 2012

Nail of the Day: OPI Crimson Carol

My last manicure looked great for one week, to the day, before it chipped beyond repair. I was pretty impressed considering I don't go easy on my nails, and if you read my last NOTD post, you know that I skipped a top coat. I'd say that was pretty good.


OPI Crimson Carol

Today's NOTD is OPI's Crimson Carol. Since this week I'm celebrating the holidays with my mom (who's in town for the week), I thought I'd wear a festive holiday polish. I've had this polish for possibly two years now, and it has remained one of my favorite winter shades. I love that this red has a hint of a pink hue, and I can't forget to mention that it also has fiery red and gold glitter in it which makes it a bit more unique. I love all the sparkle and it goes great with most holiday looks.


I applied a clear base coat to protect my nails from potential staining and then applied 2 thin coats of Crimson Carol. Since last weeks polish held up so well, I figured I'd skip the top coat again. 


What is your favorite polish color to wear for the holidays?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.