Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving OOTD

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft 3/4 length sleeved v-neck sweater, Pants: Cello skinny jeans, Shoes: Extreme by Eddie Marc boots, Bag: Fossil purse, Jewelry: gold, silver, and diamond hoop earrings, New York & Co silver and gold 3 tier necklace, silver twisted bracelet, Tiffany & Co heart bracelet, David Yurman toggle heart bracelet. 

I wanted to do a quick Outfit of the Day post to show you what I am wearing on this Thanksgiving. Just as a refresher, I live in Florida. Although it has been a bit cooler lately, I don't need to be all bundled up like I have the past several years when I was living in Pennsylvania.

My outfit, all laid out and ready to go!

Today I plan on starting my Christmas decorations and hopefully that will keep me busy so I stay out of the stores tonight and tomorrow.

Are any of you going to be waiting in line tonight for stores to open for Black Friday?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.