Friday, November 16, 2012

Outfit Of The Day


I love Outfit of the Day (OOTD) posts. I think they’re a great way to get ideas for selecting items and pulling a style together since you can see a completed look. I plan on doing OOTD often so I can share with you what I'm wearing any given day. In these posts you can expect to see photos and details on my outfit and accessories and where I was going wearing these outfits.

In my last post on the  Oxblood trend I mentioned that I just bought a pair of oxblood (or burgundy) pants. Now today I wanted to share with you how I styled them when I went out to dinner.


Top: Fun & Flirt button down top, and The Limited camisole, Pants: Ci Sono, Shoes: Nine West black peep toe wedges, Bag: Coach plaid pleated front wristlet, Jewelry: small silver hoops.

The top I wore is one that I picked up at Marshall's when I bought the pants. It is by Fun & Flirt and was $14.99. I don't have anything else like it in my closet. I just love the beading on the collar, the sheer material, and how it has a slight high low line to it. Since I don’t have anything else like it in my closet, I felt I could justify the purchase!

Fun & Flirt; $14.99

With so much detailing at the collar, I went with small simple silver hoops (try saying that 5 times fast) and opted to skip wearing a necklace. I had my hair in a low messy bun. This not only helped to dress down the outfit a bit, but it also kept my long hair from hiding all the sparkle on my collar.


How would you style Oxblood pants? What kind of top or color would you pair with them? 



2 comments:

  1. Wow! This outfit is perfect and so on trend with the collar and pants!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these pants, I have them in a few different colors; they are so comfy!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.