Monday, November 12, 2012

About Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog!

I recently moved back to Florida, where I was born and raised. I was living in in Pennsylvania for the past few years but, I was really missing my home state so I decided to pack up and move out! I've had lots of fun with the transition getting to decorate and re-organized in my new space. I'm finally feeling settled in my new place. In addition to my move, I also recently started selling accessories and beauty items, as well as some other items on eBay. While I'm still new to selling, I'm really enjoying it. 


I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time now but, for one reason or another, have just never done it. With so many new things in my life I thought this was a great time to start blogging.

I still consider myself relatively new to makeup. I almost never wore it when I was in high school and didn’t start really experimenting with it until college. Have any of you ever felt like you were absent from class the day an important lesson was taught? That’s how I felt with makeup; I was inexperienced and I was surrounded by girls that were makeup application experts that received an ‘A’ on their final. That all changed when I discovered YouTube. It was as if someone just handed me Cliffs Notes! The beauty community on YouTube helped to show me that makeup and beauty can be fun, not torture. 

I had this urge to share my interest and what I had learned over the past several years with others. So here I am now. I hope that blogging gives me that opportunity as well as the chance to learn new things from my readers! I think beauty, makeup, fashion, and style are things that are always changing. There’s always something new to be discovered.

I have many interests and things that I get excited about. With this blog, the focus will be on beauty, makeup and fashion. I'm looking forward to talking about products I adore, trends I love, and to even include some makeup tutorials and DIY fashion projects.

I am looking forward to sharing my ideas with others but I also want to hear from you! Like I said, I’m also looking to learn new things. So, feel free to share your tips and advice and let me know your opinion on different topics along the way. Your feedback will help me grow as a blogger but it will also help to build a community on here. I would like this to be a friendly environment and, while I welcome all opinions, I want everyone to be respectful and courteous of one another. I'd love to hear from you and I'm looking forward to your comments!

If you would like to stay connected to my blog, go ahead and subscribe or sign up for the email so you won’t miss future posts!

Thank you for stopping by! 


                                         

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i just check your blog and its great!
    Would you like to follow each other??

    Let me know...

    www.inmartinasheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'd love to check out your blog :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.