Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale

Black Friday is tomorrow and Cyber Monday is right around the corner. I am more of a Cyber Monday shopper myself. There are great deals on Black Friday but you have to battle swarms of people to get them. If you wait a few days until Cyber Monday you can shop from the comfort of your own home or office. 

Some of you may know from reading my "About Me" post that I sell on eBay. I am excited to be taking part in Black Friday and Cyber Monday as not only a buyer but, also, a seller this year too! I wanted to share with you that I will be having my very own Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale where I will be discounting some of my top items, including designer handbags! 



I will be offering a 10% discount on all Coach, Betsey Johnson, and candles and home fragrance items. I have a number of designer handbags and accessories listed so be sure to check those out!

Some of my favorite items included in my sale are Cross Body purses. I myself have bought a few to give as gifts for Christmas. There are several that I have listed in different price ranges and in different styles so there really is something for just about everyone. I keep trying to pick which one is my favorite but I like them all for different reasons. The Betsey Johnson cheetah print bags are so fun and funky; I really love the sequins on them. Another one that also has that added glitz would be the Coach Penelope Hippy with shimmer thread woven into the canvas bag. It's like an upgraded glitter! Then there is the Coach File Bags in Khaki, it's so classic and would really go well with just about anything. I have a Coach File Bag of my own and I really love the size and it's versatility.

From Top Left: Betsey Johnson Cheetah Punk, Betsey Johnson Cheetah Blossom.
From Bottom Left: Coach Penelope Hippy, Coach Khaki File Bag. 

The 10% off select items this Black Friday and Cyber Monday (November 23 and 26, 2012) will be done via the "Best Offer" feature on eBay. 


Since I am a seller and not a store owner, I cannot run a sale that automatically applies a discount to my items. Therefore, I'm asking buyers to assist me in securing their discount.This is how it works: I have added the "Best Offer" feature to the items included in the sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. On Friday and Monday, I will be accepting the first offer that comes in that is 10% off the "Buy It Now" listed price of the item. The 10% off discount can only be applied through the "Best Offer" feature; the discount is not able to be applied through the "Buy It Now" option. Since quantities are limited, the first acceptable price offer that comes in is the one that will be accepted. 

Hopefully that explains everything clearly but if you have any questions, I will be available and happy to assist anyone needing help figuring out the discount prices. Just message me through 
eBay and I will reply right away. 

In addition to my designer items and candles, I also have some great beauty products. Check out my other listings. You just may come across some great gift ideas for the holidays.

I've already decided that I am going to try my very hardest to avoid going out on Black Friday, but don't know if I will be able to resist shopping Cyber Monday. Are any of you planning on shopping this Black Friday or Cyber Monday? What are some items on your shopping list this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and support! I really appreciate it.

Be sure to check back or subscribe; I do make an effort to reply to comments.